Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BoC on my level 60???

BoC on my level 60???

ok i have a level 60 ToTW twink...an engineer named "Tempulz"....hes my best twink to date ...can cast a level 200 slayer and has duel CDR's on and the best armor..imps etc...even has +10 Inferno ring...but something is missing...O yea!! he needs a BoC/Beast pads!!!

I know alot of you are going to say "why does a 60 twink need a BOC?!!"

But before you start slamming me on the concept of "wasting a perfectly good BoC on a 60 for social" remember most ppl that have them showing also ONLY have them for social too...and besides wouldn't it be kool to have a BoC on a 60??

Anyway...if anyone has done or seen this before pls let me know how you did it....ofc i alr have some ideas in mind but overcoming the Pande dot while zoning through portals and avoiding the adds seems a bit hard...any suggestions would be welcome thx
    Last edited by CorbynDallas; Nov 3rd, 2011 at 15:08:26. Reason: spelling error
    "You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else" -Winston Churchill

well i can tell you that a lvl 1 char already made it to beast looting boc.

DOT is IMHO % from your HP, so it's same on you 220 char or 60 lvl char.

Get 2 docs and you are safe.

They made lvl 3? char with BoC or at least in lair. (Maxgorn alt?) It was lowest possible, because it wasnt able to disable XP gain from quests which were needed to enter Panda
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

Aye there is a lvl1 (omni?) on rk2 with boc/pads of sabotage.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

The pande DOT can be overcome by simple HoT's. The Dot works like the updated Spirit DoT: x% of your HP with each tick.

The lower your HP the more easy a HoT can overcome the DoT. The regular dam of a mob however will be your main problem... Dont get AOE Nuked and Argo :P

// Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

IBTW. This belongs to LoR (or LoA for that matter).

Anyway there was couple of even lower lvl twinks with BoC or beast pads on RK2 (and it was done waaaay before the social beast armor from shop has been introduced). So nothing that special or impossible. Anyway GL And what Gridpaid posted

I have a level 1 engy in Pande. You will have to do a progression quest in every zone to pass by Ergo. Takes awhile, but it can be done. Ans as others have said, the Zone DoT's are proportional to your HP & can be overcome by an MP heal ball or Fixer HoT's.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    was totally waiting for someone to post a pic of The King. ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Looted pads and boc on my lvl 49 last week.
    Rollerblades 170/21 Trox Adv - Best RK2 TL5 PvPer

432-0 Duel Score
    Never died in BS
    Never died while flagged
    /tell Rollerblades for duels

just ig store a beast soical armor and buy a fake erpb off someone..easier and cheaper ^_=

in my opinion...reactive/proactive soical armor with any backpack looks better soically and easier to get
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

replica beast armor doesn't come with pads/boc.
    Rollerblades 170/21 Trox Adv - Best RK2 TL5 PvPer

432-0 Duel Score
    Never died in BS
    Never died while flagged
    /tell Rollerblades for duels

This is just dumb.
    Because Race Yalm

I like living dragon set for social.

Yeah, DoT in ado/pen/inf/pande follow PvP dmg rules, it caps at 30% of your hp, so easy enough to run with a couple docs or ideally a doc and a fix

EDIT: Easy doesn't imply its not time consuming, </3 ado progression.
    Darktankin 220/30/70 Atrox Enforcer
    Popakap 220/23/64 Solitus Soldier
    Flagosaurus 220/27/70 Solitus Crat
    And many many more...

President of OT org The Darkside(Ex RK2)
    Protecting Rubi-Ka from terrorism since 29478

Quote Originally Posted by Pajaaa View Post
    DOT is IMHO % from your HP, so it's same on you 220 char or 60 lvl char.
    DoT is 5k but is PvP damage capped so it will never do more than 30%

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Collector armorset(with backpiece) on lowbie is more rare and unique. Has to be matching colours too.

Quote Originally Posted by Animistic View Post
    Collector armorset(with backpiece) on lowbie is more rare and unique. Has to be matching colours too.
    saw it on a 150 fix once. looked pretty dope.

why stop at that goal?

have ACDC from sector 43 for soical inspect ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

saw a few month ago a low level with collector Manex armor
    cool to do with help of friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast