Thread: Sec10 (ongoing discussion)

Sec10 (ongoing discussion)

Well, now that Sec10 is nerfed FC got what they wanted, just another deserted pf like the rest of the game. Bosses are now undoable without full teams, (good luck finding people to team with to do them), and another step backwards in the economy with ICE/bounty removal. When players start starving for viral bots to pay city upkeep, then what?...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrias View Post
    Well, now that Sec10 is nerfed FC got what they wanted, just another deserted pf like the rest of the game. Bosses are now undoable without full teams, (good luck finding people to team with to do them), and another step backwards in the economy with ICE/bounty removal. When players start starving for viral bots to pay city upkeep, then what?...
    ...They might make a full team to do city raids or S10 raids. Oh my god, the horror of teaming.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    ...They might make a full team to do city raids or S10 raids. Oh my god, the horror of teaming.
    not a horror so much as it is finding people to team with...

Funcom employee

Last thread got shut down for a reason, y'all. I suggest taking Anarrina's advice and (A) keeping it civil, and (B) taking it to this thread.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~