Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - November 4th, 2011 - Late at night

Drunk! I has Guinness!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

not a bad picture at all
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Gief us some mobs screenies plox

Badorde 220/30 ranger troxer adphy
    Mindsphere 220/30 soli crattikus
    Crowey 220/30 nindja tr0xs healthgivas
    Badorder 220/30 pewpew troks reflector
    Badodor 220/30 tarder

Is it me or that area, while it has great athmosphere, looks a bit bland and empty?

Thats the flooded part of omni-ent, its naturally empty. Well, omni-ent is always empty. Unfortunately.
    ಠ_ಠ

Oh wow, some progress did happen. Guess everything is gonna be fine! Shut up you stupid trolls.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Drunk! I has Guinness!
    GIEF! Now :x
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

First. Above 64 degree northern hemisphere. Boring FwM. Try harder, m8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Drunk! I has Guinness!
    Beer without bubbles. URGH.

I haz Tuborg Gold and Viking Sterkur.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead View Post
    Thats the flooded part of omni-ent, its naturally empty. Well, omni-ent is always empty. Unfortunately.
    That does not mean it always was. I recall Omni ent being crowded with ppl. Especially near whompas. And Kedern2223 baiting noobs to flag there. (refer to urbandictionary for explanation, links are violating the eula, sry)

P.S.:Dis is of interest
    Last edited by Shareida; Nov 5th, 2011 at 01:30:37.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    It has been great to see everyone enjoying the Halloween content
    Speaking of Halloween content, how long do we have to enjoy it?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

If you look well enough you mind find old screenshot of Ent BB that has more people packed in it than entire today's server.

I don't wanna be unpleasant, but have videos (even short ones like the old we had in tir with moving grass) would be more than appreciated. Such a screen brings up more question than it solves (blur, sky, edges, shadows etc ...).

Could you consider posting 5-10 sec viddies every now & then so we can communicate around new engine ? I used to post on 30+ french forums about engine in 2010 but i stopped because nothing "consistant" (= attractive for a non-hardcore AO fan) was submitted here.

If you want to start creating a "buzz" & expectations on new engine release (that i hope won't be in like 2 years ...) some shiny animated materials could be provided by now, even "non-finished", so people get hooked into progresses.

And for this, believe me, if a screen worth thousand words, a video worth bare dozens of pix !
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Heya, is it miy's monitor or my drunk eyes, but doesn't that pic look blurry??

the pic looks really amazing. add some blooming city lights and it would be a perfect atmosphere
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Means, why is my friend leveling a doc just to get xanitems for his agent main?

Can answer in next FWM? ^_^ Srsly...

Nice picture i likes it

However i was really hoping for some more info on upcoming plans as mentioned in last weeks FWM

I mean this will hardly generate the kind of EMO backlash i was so hoping for to keep me entertained like last week did!!

anyways looks great!!

I like how we get a new screenshot of the engine every week now. Places back some of my faith that "soon (tm)" will actually be soon.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

36th!
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Few months ago FC was looking for skilled vid maker. I belive he didnt froze up in Canada during trip, because that would delay engine about 2 more years! Besides, we really want to know about progress. Free month is nice, we got players, activity, but it will end in 2 weeks, and game will go DEAD again. To be honest, I believe (damn, I am believer) that at current state of playerbase it would be wise to attract some of them with detailed engine info and plans for AO in another year. Also, vid of engine would set a stone for our excapations.

Regards,
    Pomidor
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Speaking of Halloween content, how long do we have to enjoy it?
    Indeed.

Nice looking forward to hearing about what this progress was
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast