Thread: Graphic update?

Graphic update?

Just ran an AI mission and found the graphics much prettier, less kludgy. Same seems true for the SL (garden at least). Was there a stealth graphics improvement in the last patch or did my cards update themselves?>
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Less kludgy?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

i do believe they have rolled out some texture upgrades and tweaks here and there.

Yap a few twikes update on textures...like some armors
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Less kludgy?
    Used to be multiple layers of green in AI missions and ships, kind of like diaphonous frog soup. First few patches it brought everyone's graphics to a screaming halt. FC improved on that a lot but the result was still kind of filmy. When I ran the mission last night the colors popped, shapes were clear... and some of the shapes appeared to be new (or else I'd just never seen the particular mission before). Even the halloween bag on my toon's head popped. I was seeing touches of light on old toons that I've never seen before. Not sure if my card's drivers auto-updated (they do that sometimes), if I'm mistaken or if FC changed some things about the graphics on the last patch or two.

PS: now that I think about it... is the frog soup in AI missions a 'fog effect'?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Ergo, because of Halloween; fog effect = off?
    (for a few weeks FC has a cheap and easy kuddo's there I guess, untill the fog is turned on again )