Thread: Wrong target selected! (New sit-down heal-kits)

Wrong target selected! (New sit-down heal-kits)

I was in an inf mission tonight, and the lowbie teammate got debuffed and a bit bruised. I had him sit down, I sat down, I selected my teammate, none of the team was in a fight - but I could not heal him with the kit. It just kept spamming "wrong target selected" at me.
    Is this a bug, or am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    I was in an inf mission tonight, and the lowbie teammate got debuffed and a bit bruised. I had him sit down, I sat down, I selected my teammate, none of the team was in a fight - but I could not heal him with the kit. It just kept spamming "wrong target selected" at me.
    Is this a bug, or am I missing something here?
    You are not missing something here, this is a bug.

Oh dear, and I thought it was something wrong with my character. Had exact same situation several times. Good to know its not a "feature".
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Oh, so it is in fact a bug. So any work-arounds found yet? Or maybe an ETA on when it'll be fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Collodion View Post
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    that helm helps so damn much for tl 4 and tl 5 twinks becose of the torturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Belligerence View Post
    Oh, so it is in fact a bug. So any work-arounds found yet?
    Nope
    Quote Originally Posted by Belligerence View Post
    Or maybe an ETA on when it'll be fixed?
    Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    Soon
    Omg, liek....epic!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah