Thread: Please fix Whompa's to Bliss

Please fix Whompa's to Bliss

No matter which whompa to bliss I've used in the past 2 weeks, everytime my character(s) get stuck in a crashloop, the GM I spoke to a week ago 'investigated' and said nothing was wrong, then why does it keep happening?
    Please fix this, its annoying and timeconsuming

EDIT: This is on rk2
    Last edited by grandefiasco; Nov 18th, 2011 at 14:37:04.

I zone to Bliss several times a day without no problem. Check your network/or graphic setups.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

There are no problems with my ISP/network or my graphic setup, everything here works as intended

Sounds like the problem i was having with MW.

I reinstalled AO and it was fine.

Thread about it here:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=594435

When I had this problem it was because the network I was on at college had the gaming ports blocked. Beyond that I am not sure.

My best bet would be that the area or playerfield that contain bliss might be broken on your installation. Corrupion in PF files.

Also there is always a posebility that there is some corruption in your pref folder even if it is not common to speard to all characters on one server.

There was also long time ago issues whit adds that could crash the client so you could try renaming or removing the folder adcache in your AO directory and se if that helps.

However personaly I would go for a reinstall.

Have you tried other ways to enter this playfield?
    I hope it's not what i fear it is.. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ight=Xatgunner
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.