Thread: New health and nano rechargers

New health and nano rechargers

New rechargers are all nice and all (except the whole your team and pets cant be in combat crap) but there are a few things that make no sense to me.

Why dont they remove agent evade debuff when they remove the more powerful fixer one? Both last 5min and are really annoying.
    Why do they remove drains which last 3-3.5min but dont remove the MP 5min nano debuffs?
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Probably an oversight

Glad to see this one got fixed!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

I know crat debuffs do not get removed. Noticed a few others but i cant remember, other then the obvious general -20 debuffs.

I didn't know these remove debuffs, does the description even mention it?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

This Recharger will also attempt to remove hostile nano programs from your NCU.

This is the same is with the doctor perks, they dont remove crat buffs and a couple more.

afaik crat debuffs arent in a nanoline, which is why they all stack. I dont know if it would be possible to remove them unless they also put them in some nanoline (although they can probably choose a specific program to get rid of, rather than just a line)
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuegen View Post
    afaik crat debuffs arent in a nanoline, which is why they all stack. I dont know if it would be possible to remove them unless they also put them in some nanoline (although they can probably choose a specific program to get rid of, rather than just a line)
    You can test to see this isn't true. They're in the same line as MP debuffs. Have a crat debuff a mob. Now have the MP debuff the same mob. The crat debuffs will be overwritten, even though they're considerably better. That's why MPs never debuff in raids, we get yelled at for doing so.

http://www.xyphos.com/ao/aodb.php?id...da56a19e5d5b7d

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    You can test to see this isn't true. They're in the same line as MP debuffs. Have a crat debuff a mob. Now have the MP debuff the same mob. The crat debuffs will be overwritten, even though they're considerably better. That's why MPs never debuff in raids, we get yelled at for doing so.

http://www.xyphos.com/ao/aodb.php?id...da56a19e5d5b7d
    I think he is talking about Red Tapes, which have their separated lines for each one so far.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

yeah, i wasn't talking about malaise, is malaise not removed from the packs either?
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!