Thread: First floor gauntlet auto aggs enf upon entry

First floor gauntlet auto aggs enf upon entry

Enf last to enter gauntlet instance and gets instant agg by boss. Is this a weird bug?
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Seems like it. Check dmg logs or somethin?

Could be a freak zoning glitch. Click portal as mongo finishes casting. taunt goes off after you zoned in...?
    Because Race Yalm

proc
    Act Well your part, for Within lies all honor.

---------------------------------------------------

Darkwillow : *°°° Queen of Storm *°°°
    Milk 'Hotcow' Factory ^^MOO MOO^^
    Thomas 'Ceryx' Tomato
    --Blackmail--
    Kiyoko 'Purk' Whites
    Shu 'Zecret' Shan

Browsing since 2002.

Enf had no le procs running nor was mongo casted.

Disable autoattack . I had autoattack on and it started attacking, because boss spamming slow nano ...
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

heh, auto attack hasn't been on since lvl 2

If you have mongo running in your ncu when you log off it seems to refresh when you log back on, i've gotten flagged in various places bacause that silly mechanic, so i'm assuming it's something similar when you zone into gauntlet then.
    Short story, try to zone in there without having mongo running in ncu and see what happens.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Did your enf have Ice Burn running? I tend to agg all sorts of random stuff with that if I'm being hit by hostile aoe nanos, like the snare thing on first floor. I've gotten pretty used to agging the decontamination unit in bs cuz of that shield.

I think the mob is proccing something that hits the enforcer's damage shield, making it take damage and then aggro. If it were mongo the boss upstairs would have woken up too :O

Also, it's convenient!

Quote Originally Posted by Xirayne View Post
    Did your enf have Ice Burn running? I tend to agg all sorts of random stuff with that if I'm being hit by hostile aoe nanos, like the snare thing on first floor. I've gotten pretty used to agging the decontamination unit in bs cuz of that shield.
    It's this, and as Darkwillow said earlier, it's the Ice Burn proc. (it has a 10% chance to proc)

Cancel it before you enter if agro from this boss is actually a concern
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.