Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your romantic online relationship on MTV?

Funcom employee Your romantic online relationship on MTV?

MTV is in doing a series along the line of the 2010 documentary "Catfish" about romantic online relationships. MTV and our marketing department have been in contact and we would like to post this short announcement to you guys from the Anarchy Online community:

Quote Originally Posted by MTV

More relationships are starting in virtual worlds than ever before.

Have you been dating someone online who you’ve never met? Are you ready to reveal yourself in person to that special someone who only knows the online version of you??

If so, MTV wants to document your journey!

Email us at onlinerelationships@rrstaff.com today and a producer will be in touch!! Please include your phone number, age, and a bit about your story!

right about now i'd post the bloodninja chronicles but i don't wanna get infracted again.

Why couldn't they do this 6 years ago ><

I wonder if Otocar can fake a Bromance with me? :/
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

This wouldn't be as cheesy if it was anyone else other then MTV filming it.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Maybe Means and me should try this

I like smelling new books.
    Dear developers,

Rock is OP, paper is fine.

-Yours faithfully, Scissors

are bromances allowed
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

kind of likeMTVs relationship with me, there is none. Ij ust ignore their stupid crap

Quote Originally Posted by Coffay View Post
    I like smelling new books.
    They're okay. I prefer smelling old books.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

What's MTV?? I kid.. I remember when MTV 1st came out lol.. the dude standing on the moon with the MTV flag.. Good times... Do they still actually play music videos?
    Last edited by Roswell; Dec 6th, 2011 at 04:17:00.
    Kira "twichy" Lii

Dragon - Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

DDAC

Quote Originally Posted by Roswell View Post
    What's MTV?? I kid.. I remember when MTV 1st came out lol.. the dude standing on the moon with the MTV flag.. Good times... Do they still actually play music videos?
    I can't be arsed to check. New music and music videos reach me through different venues now. Reality TV shows bore me, except Work of Art.

Still, the idea of subjecting oneself to such scrutiny, film direction, interpretation, and eventual editing should worry most people who aren't paid enough to deal with the personal aftermath.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

They want to make a reality TV show about anything nowadays. Its quite pathetic that alot of these TV shows even get viewers too.

Hmm... Ao needs publicity.. But not from MTV...

Not untill they cancel any and all shows involvling rob dyrdek and teen mom. feel meh ?

Have'nt seen MTV for years now, and my DVB-T provider does not have the channel either.

Last I checked, I preferred VH1 over MTV...

"Dude, where's your vaj?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

This is a train wreck waiting to happen.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    this is a train wreck waiting to happen.
    qft
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast