Thread: Clan Agency bugged with warping?

Clan Agency bugged with warping?

Not sure if this is a new bug introduced recently, but seems like the clan agency is somehow flagged as not warpable in or out? Tried using the single Beacon Warp and also Team Beacon Warp.

I can't warp toons into the clan agency building or out of it. Works fine with the omni agency(in or out)
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

You never could as its a SL zone so 201+ get SK on handing in daily's, so no rk warps work there.

but I can warp in and out in omni agency
    Comdriver, RK2 engi and RK1 since 2012
    WTB belt for engineering tools

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    hjyuhjyuyhjyuhj45uhy4gftrftrg2

I dont believe you have to be in a SL zone for receiving SK - the odd RK mob sometimes gives SK for no apparent reason and the next one you kill doesnt anymore. Not talking about aliens, mind you.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernat View Post
    You never could as its a SL zone so 201+ get SK on handing in daily's, so no rk warps work there.
    I don't think thats the reason. By that reasoning, both the omni agency AND the neutral bar(pvp mish) in Bor would have the same problem as 201+ also get SK on handing in dailies there too. But both are warpable in and out.

Yep, can't warp people out of the clan agency - also, dunno if it's been fixed but I've had problems warping people within the 3craters zones as well (had to warp them to inside a player shop building in the end).

RK mobs gives SK if you team with a player who is below 200 :P and ofc they need to be green atleast
    Ciassene

Hmm.. I'm going to test the 3 craters zones as well then. That would be quite annoying if i was trying to warp a lowbie alt to loot something from a gen in that zone

3 craters must be recent. I had to warp my lazy wife constantly when I had a city there.
    Waiting for a cure.