Thread: Agency Handler (Clan) Daily Mission Problem

Agency Handler (Clan) Daily Mission Problem

/petition Quest Problems: I am getting the message of "(12:22) Agency Handler: You can only take one mission every 18 hours. " even though I do not have any missions in my mission log. This message is coming from the Agency Handler in the Clan Agency located in Old Athen. This is the SECOND petition I've had to do about this. I petitioned yesterday and the GM did not assist me with the problem and only told me to wait out the timer even though I had no lock-out mission for the RK regular daily (from the Agency Handler) in my mission log. I still do not have ANY missions in my mission log at the time of filing this petition. Please help.

Backstory: I logged in yesterday to my TL3 doctor after not being logged in to her for 2-4 days. She did not have any missions in her mission log and when I attempted to get a daily from the Agency Handler was told that I can only take 1 mission every 18hrs. Obviously I petitioned.

The text above is the petition I've sent 2 days in a row now. I sent it in yesterday and spoke to a GM that explained to me that the reason why I was getting this message was because I had the Barkeeper lockout timer running on my toon. After spending many minutes trying to explain to the GM that the Barkeeper lockout is generated from a daily mission from a completely different NPC in Borealis I finally gave up in frustration. I've PM'd my concern to Means, Kintaii and Genele..no response yet but I'm sure they're busy. I've also sent an email in to support but again, no response from them either.

I somehow knew that I'd log in today to the same issue because the person I spoke to yesterday didn't seem to have any idea as to what the problem truly was. That being said, I'm in the queue for a response but don't have the expectation that the next person will provide me with any different of an answer.

So, I'll throw the question to the playerbase. Does anyone know what could be causing this unseen lockout (again, I have 0 missions in my mission log) or how I can get past this? I was hoping to use the dailies to passively level up this doctor but seems like that will not be an option for her for some reason unknown to me.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Dec 2nd, 2011 at 18:33:04.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Had the same problem from omni elite missions on my agent. petitioned and GM resetted timer which got stuck.

More interesting though is that i still have a mission in my mission window that says i have completed some daily, and i i think its from when dailys were first introduced and according to all petitions it will never go away.