Thread: Gauntlett Getting to the start line

Gauntlett Getting to the start line

I think there is a problem in the placement of the entrace to the Gauntlet. To get there 2* Hisi and the zodiac have to be killed. Not many players (if any are able to solo them and get to the other side, so you have to be in a team and a healer or crat is a very good idea if you wanna get over on the other side. The problem here is once you are at gauntlett, you have an interest in NOT helping others getting there as this means fewer people enter and you have a bigger chance to win the race (its a movie classic to prevent the competition from ever getting to the start line).
    I have been standing with 5-6 other people that all wanted to get to gauntlet but no Doc meant we couldnt get through.
    So my suggestion is put the portal in INF, or make a bridge over the gap behind zodiac, or whatever but please make it so we have a chance to get to the starting line. Camping zodiac just waiting for a chance to get to the staring line isnt much fun, and prevents the race from being as much a race as it can be.

Seeing as this is supposed to be a team instance, why not ask your team to come and help you?
    Because Race Yalm

You're supposed to have some healing for Gauntlet anyway. So why should the portal be crossed without that? Not to mention alone? Team Instance. Got it?
    ಠ_ಠ

I always stay outside on my doc until the last person from team is inside. It is a bit challenging and i lol every time when i see people gathering for Gauntlet more than 1h in advance, killing zodiacs so other cant go through etc, but that 's all part of the game. It shouldn't be all so easy imo.
    President of Mayhem (OTC)

pande zod is soloable o-o

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    pande zod is soloable o-o
    Not everyone is a doctor. But I agree this is a team instance and Zod should be no challenge for standart team. So nothing to complain about.

Lol @ this thread.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I agree with OP. I have to go to pande usually an hour prior to Vizaresh spawn so i can catch Zod being killed. More and more i witness though, most people do the /stuck trick. And that is even when there is a crat/doc/tank around. And i pretty much always find teams on my agent after i get to the starting point. Meaning i'm never teamed when i'm at zodiac. You know on agent you only get invite to teams when no1 else left lft.

Quote Originally Posted by lulshoo7 View Post
    i agree with op. I have to go to pande usually an hour prior to vizaresh spawn so i can catch zod being killed. More and more i witness though, most people do the /stuck trick. And that is even when there is a crat/doc/tank around. And i pretty much always find teams on my agent after i get to the starting point. Meaning i'm never teamed when i'm at zodiac. You know on agent you only get invite to teams when no1 else left lft.
    qft

after MPs though. So don't whine... yet.
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    Not everyone is a doctor. But I agree this is a team instance and Zod should be no challenge for standart team. So nothing to complain about.
    You have to be a doctor to solo the pande zod?
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!