Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18.4.13.1 Reaction

18.4.13.1 Reaction

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    Live Content
    • Pocket Bosses will no longer remove most of your health.
    • Inside the Ruins in Arid Rift will no longer reset if you leave it (only the solo instance)
    • Shades will now be able to more easily get spirit from a new pocket boss in Shadowlands
    • Treatment kits can now be used on pets out of combat.
    Holy. Freaking. (what's the other word I'm looking for?) Them's are some big'm changes.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Pocket Bosses will no longer remove most of your health.
    It's about freakin time

No, this is about freaking time for high lvl spirits

Shades will now be able to more easily get spirit from a new pocket boss in Shadowlands
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

New stims/rechargers have been added as loot of npcs in dungeons on Rubi-Ka
    Is what my froobs have been waiting for

No, this is about freaking time for removing debuffs on pets

Treatment kits can now be used on pets out of combat

I was gonna quote the points that I liked but realized that would mean pretty much copy-pasting the whole thing. So in the interests of saving space I will instead say:

...wow. <333!
    :E

amg new carlo pet!111

LOVES!!!!111wtfomg
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    amg new carlo pet!111
    Its the replacement for the alappa reward, sad thing is how many 160 crats will ever get it at 160. It's not the easiest instance to complete at 220 let alone dragging a 160 along.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernat View Post
    Its the replacement for the alappa reward, sad thing is how many 160 crats will ever get it at 160. It's not the easiest instance to complete at 220 let alone dragging a 160 along.
    eh? did it the other day doc/crat/enf. doc duallogged engie for reflects and dd, and i duallogged my crat + left my baby nt at start for reward. wasn't that hard.

Nice patchnotes .O
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

did it the other day doc/crat/enf. doc duallogged engie for reflects and dd, and i duallogged my crat + left my baby nt at start for reward. wasn't that hard.
    Obviously intended way of doing content for tl5 players.

Looking forward to the snowball nano too. Hope it has animation, sound and effects. And YAY 4 moar lootz!

With PB's, they could add an animation from the spawner and Orbital-attack type of effect on spawn.
    eh? did it the other day doc/crat/enf. doc duallogged engie for reflects and dd, and i duallogged my crat + left my baby nt at start for reward. wasn't that hard.
    Ur supposed 2 play it with 160's - tl6's fresh from dailies I must say tho; More loot in XP-content will be good... AO being several seprate grinds instead of a fun, cohesive experience I think is bad for the game with this godly item-database.
    Last edited by leetlover; Dec 4th, 2011 at 02:26:01.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

From list of testlive prelim patch notes for December 7th ...

"You can now ask John Smith for up to 3 Battle Station daily missions per day."

Does this mean you can pull the 'go to battlestations' version of daily mission three times a day with the same xp rewards as the other John Smith missions and/or regular daily mission?

So people willing to suffer thru battlestations get 3 levels per day in BS plus levels from any other dailies?

Or is only the first BS daily worth full daily xp and 2nd and 3rd only for VP?

Or are you taking the daily xp out of all the John Smith missions and making them VP only? If so then no more froobs will do them as they don't get VP. So this change won't help populate the battlestations.

Did someone complain not enough people are Suffering in battlestations anymore, now that John Smith has alternative ways to get VP?

I don't know FC's motive for this change, but I will not be happy if you take the xp rewards away from the John Smith dailies and/or if you give battlestation goers three times the xp of the rest of us. I have no issue giving battlestation lovers three times the VP, just not three times the XP.

Colrain

Colrain absolutely agree there is not enough information on this change. Anyway they do it, it is a bad adea, but some implementation will be worse then others. People can sign up to their hearts content for battle stations already and farm the vp they want.

This change is unnecessary for getting vp as you can sign up for BS 30 times a day if you wish and, as most of the BS frequent fliers have xp turned off, valueless for leveling as well. So this change seems only designed to provide more targets for the BS twinks and title farmers. Major vote against this change, it will only encourage bad behavior on the part of some. Please reconsider! Oh, and one last thing, given most player's dislike of BS, this will be totally ineffective at increasing the BS population.
    Last edited by Almonora; Dec 4th, 2011 at 20:31:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Almonora View Post
    Colrain absolutely agree there is not enough information on this change.
    You realize those are the test server *preliminary* patchnotes ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    You realize those are the test server *preliminary* patchnotes ?
    Yes I do ... but if no one speaks up, then they will/may become Live changes.

Colrain

I recognize that there is no basis for this, but I took that to mean that folks could pull the BS daily, the notum smugglers daily, and the tower daily, on separate lockouts. /shrug
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast