Thread: Send congratulation to RK2 Omni!!!

Send congratulation to RK2 Omni!!!

Epic win! Total domination on map - no clan and neut bases anymore!

Official thread
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post

Official thread
    Grats!

So now they can make a schedule and change them clan <=> omni every week/month? Same as they have with beast!

Hopefully you will learn something from Omni tactics and you will educate pure RK1 Omnis how to PvP.

Really guys, after one wipe you quit your battle?
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Pajaaa View Post
    Hopefully you will learn something from Omni tactics and you will educate pure RK1 Omnis how to PvP.
    1) wait for all the clan pvpers to go play swtor
    2) take over tl7 bases
    3) ??????
    4) PROFIT!

on rk1 they're still stuck working on #2

This post is directed to people with brains who will read this thread, not Mavritanic himself who is a lost cause.

RK2's towers have been massively exchanging for about the last 7 years, I swear each side collapses every other month.

The numbers on RK2 have always been much less, and a tower takeover has therefore been much less of a big deal. To put it into perspective, numbers as high as 40 vs 40 was considered a very rare event on RK2 during the period where RK1 had regular wars of 150 vs 150ish - the culture's of both servers of NW have always been very different. RK1 NW has always been number-rich and ego-rich, meaning that a takeover is VERY much a big deal when the defending side has taken such pride in... defending - hence why Omnis dominated for 3 years and now Clan are into their 3rd year.

All Mav has done is joined the month that the yo-yo has swung to Omni's favour, although probably accentuated by the fact that the game is now 10+ years old.

Maybe if enough people join SWTOR, RK1's NW situation will be as pathetic as RK2s. But once again, it's to be expected for a game that is way past its sell by date (and it's a compliment to FC that AO has outlived so many other games).

Didn't you guys know, Mavri was the deciding factor on RK2.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    1) wait for all the clan pvpers to go play swtor
    2) take over tl7 bases
    3) ??????
    4) PROFIT!

on rk1 they're still stuck working on #2
    Omni's ALWAYS controlled the tl7 site. And as for this SWTOR nonsense. Wtf are we supposed to do ? Arranange a sit down with clan pvpers and make sure there gonna still be playing when we try to take every site in game ? Btw there were defenders. the first 100 sites were fought for the last 100 were much easier.

The skills of a clanner: (most forum trolls is this way)
    ----------------------------
    To fantasize-mix-up how much Omni sux and clan dident when Omni controlled NW totally back in the days.

Remember that guys.. dont just mix up pure beetle-swash

And im kinda expecting a semi-flame back now, for me saying something true.. but lets see it
    Im not sure, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    This post is directed to people with brains who will read this thread, not Mavritanic himself who is a lost cause.

RK2's towers have been massively exchanging for about the last 7 years, I swear each side collapses every other month.

The numbers on RK2 have always been much less, and a tower takeover has therefore been much less of a big deal. To put it into perspective, numbers as high as 40 vs 40 was considered a very rare event on RK2 during the period where RK1 had regular wars of 150 vs 150ish - the culture's of both servers of NW have always been very different. RK1 NW has always been number-rich and ego-rich, meaning that a takeover is VERY much a big deal when the defending side has taken such pride in... defending - hence why Omnis dominated for 3 years and now Clan are into their 3rd year.

All Mav has done is joined the month that the yo-yo has swung to Omni's favour, although probably accentuated by the fact that the game is now 10+ years old.

Maybe if enough people join SWTOR, RK1's NW situation will be as pathetic as RK2s. But once again, it's to be expected for a game that is way past its sell by date (and it's a compliment to FC that AO has outlived so many other games).
    The only thing that influenced rk1 to have 150vs150 wars was the shut down of rk3 , before that the numbers where par , thats why some of us from rk2 moved down to rk1 , mostly because of the "ze germans" , had nothing to do with the old rk1 members , just the numbers .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    The only thing that influenced rk1 to have 150vs150 wars was the shut down of rk3 , before that the numbers where par , thats why some of us from rk2 moved down to rk1 , mostly because of the "ze germans" , had nothing to do with the old rk1 members , just the numbers .
    no.
    Biggest lie of the century

Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    no.
    That.
    We were having 150 vs 150 back in '07.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    That.
    We were having 150 vs 150 back in '07.
    yes. Before that too.
    Biggest lie of the century

Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    yes. Before that too.
    We were having 150 vs 150 in Tiamin's bedroom.

HIYOOOOOOOOO!

I only went to LoR to read the Neutrals' reply
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Official thread
    This is quite funny... when Omni were wiped out to 0% on RK1 earlier this year Mavri's reaction in that thread was

1) this terrible! FC not make good NW mechanic if clan can win!

2) i must petition this thread about clan NW because only my NW thread should be in LoA!

I think this proves his hypocrisy once more. Mavri doesn't want tower battles, he just wants the towers :P

And looks like on RK2 it's just the same as it's always been on RK1: his presence had zero impact whatsoever unless you count cheerleading

Quote Originally Posted by iolanda View Post
    The people below you have rightly corrected you. I've been watching and participating in NW for 8 years, and I saw RK3 merge have almost no effect on NW whatsoever. Honestly, none. No noticeable number differences - not least because when they did finally come, the tower wars weren't as big as they were back in 2004/05 ANYWAY, simply because the game was younger back then.

There were 150 vs 150 wars in 2003, in 2005, in 2007, in 2009, and there was something close to it in 2010.

That's a trend that has followed throughout the history of NW on RK1, which has not been mirrored by RK2 for the same timeframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    The people below you have rightly corrected you. I've been watching and participating in NW for 8 years, and I saw RK3 merge have almost no effect on NW whatsoever. Honestly, none. No noticeable number differences - not least because when they did finally come, the tower wars weren't as big as they were back in 2004/05 ANYWAY, simply because the game was younger back then.

There were 150 vs 150 wars in 2003, in 2005, in 2007, in 2009, and there was something close to it in 2010.

That's a trend that has followed throughout the history of NW on RK1, which has not been mirrored by RK2 for the same timeframe.

Its a very good thing youve watched , i experienced it 1st hand in all the years you listed and the player base on rk2 had the numbers you stated back then . Thats on rk2 that is i wont argue about the numbers you had on rk1 since i wasnt here back then .
    Last edited by iolanda; Dec 22nd, 2011 at 16:08:49.
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

Make 1 server!!

.....not possible
    Main Char:
    Tonberryff - 220/30/70 (The one and only Ton)
    Org: Horizon
    Faction: Omni
    I am a PvE -> Person VS EVERYTHING!

Other Freaks:
    Tonberrydmg - Shade - Survivor
    Tonberrry - Doctor - Saver
    Dontonberry - NT - Annoyer
    Tonberrysol - Soldier - Pretty boy