Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Towerwar history (Atlantean)

Nice
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    we did. mercs held dav 5x for a whole hour.
    1 Hour coz we let it.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    The reason for the long dominance wasn't a lack of clan leadership, organizational skill. numbers or any such thing. It was a technical imbalance.

If you want to call the long dominance in itself a root cause then that's fine but the root of your root cause was the imbalance.
    Funny, I think they're right. You really are obsessed with the SB+OS. Nowhere in my post did I mention the beginning of omni dominance. Hence why I said read my post again. You obviously didn't do that.

Really awesome Demoder! <3

R.I.P. - Vatos Locos, Shadowbreed Inc., Wraithguard, Shadowguard, United, Punk, Riders of The Lost Org, Transcendence, Molotoff COctail, Mafia din Romania, Come Get Some and the rest guilds on all sides!
    Last edited by Hellangel; Dec 9th, 2011 at 20:41:44.
    ||| 220/30 MA - "Hellangel" |||
    ||| 220/30 Doc - "Leontynka" ||| 220/30 Crat - "Qanel"
    ||| 220/30 Fix - "Sure" ||| 220/30 Keeper - "Haqa"
    ||| 220/30 Enf - "Renai" ||| 172/24 Adv - "Partyzanka"
    ||| 220/30 Adv - "Dadey" ||| 150/20 MA - "Juda"
    ||| 220/30 Engi - "Hatatitla" ||| 110/12 ENF - "Peklo"
    ||| 220/30 NT - "Kituska" ||| 95/10 NT - "Piddltlipatz"
    ||| [Come Get Some] |||

Are people really engaging in a discussion with GRIDPAIN, the froobasaurus, about what happened in TL7 NW 2009?

I mean, to expect anything other than chinese-whispers regurgitated from what his buddy Reids, a man who can't count beyond 3 let alone play a TL higher, told him one time....

You might as well just argue with Mavretardic about NW.
    Oh wait.....

:X

Some names that stood out to me in that video on all 3 sides that aren't with us in AO anymore or are no longer active:

Sniperyeah, Wardrum, the guys from Assasins Without a Creed, Voyvoy, Newarival, Sechzy, Zizi, Cookiemonster, Lushie, alot of Forsaken twinks from 2007/2008, and too many others to all mention.

I remember most of those battles and alot of people posting in this thread do too. Cheers guys

Heh. cool video.

The good side always win at the end of any movie!

Fascinating - excellent job Demoder!

While I am not much of a PvPer, I appreciate the skills of others who have the time to spend the effort necessary to excel in this area. Bravo!

Enjoy on server with dead TL7 NW, i start new char on Rimor
    RK2 have same problems, but i have chance to using towers and domination turns shorten than on Rk-1.
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Enjoy on server with dead TL7 NW, i start new char on Rimor
    RK2 have same problems, but i have chance to using towers and domination turns shorten than on Rk-1.
    Are you into triple figures yet with empty threats of what you'll do if NW isn't dramatically changed in your favour? You have quit the game more times than Ivekeeper and Dohtem put together... and that's saying something. I wonder if you can reach 1000 before you realise that, actually, no one cares what you do. Not even Omni NWers.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Are you into triple figures yet with empty threats of what you'll do if NW isn't dramatically changed in your favour? You have quit the game more times than Ivekeeper and Dohtem put together... and that's saying something. I wonder if you can reach 1000 before you realise that, actually, no one cares what you do. Not even Omni NWers.
    1. I never leave game before. This server have problems, i try change it, but without effect. So, i'll change server. This is normal, not emo-rage-quit or something like it, i just don't want continue my game on this server and start new char on Rimor. I have some reasons, why i can't leave Atlantean totally, so char Mavritanic still on Atlantean and i'll be online sometime.
    2. You don't start cry about me - it's good. I hate a wet

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

Very nice. I bet you could make a song with the amount of changes the towerfields have XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    I have some reasons
    is it because no one on rimor wants you either?

So Mavritanic goes to join the winning team on another server. Well I guess that fixes his problems, gl hf
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    So Mavritanic goes to join the winning team on another server. Well I guess that fixes his problems, gl hf
    they won't be the winning team for long if mavri joins them :P

Usually I like to stick up for the underdog or whoever is getting zerged, which in this case is Mavritanic, but even I can't find any sympathy for a serial whiner like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Yes, it is. If we have problems, we can try resolve it, or run out from it. Many years i try resolve it, now i get tired. If this system bad and not changed, i'll will be where i have more comfort. This is simple. Changing server is soft option - many players just leave game.
    P.S. This is good sense of freshes - new world, new friends and no money =D

"... who are you, then?"

Oki
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

What makes you think they'll let you plant any towers on RK2 Mavri? :P

It's obvious that's what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLovin View Post
    Usually I like to stick up for the underdog or whoever is getting zerged, which in this case is Mavritanic, but even I can't find any sympathy for a serial whiner like him.
    Thnx. I know you love me. Your post like wind in my back =D
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateLovin View Post
    What makes you think they'll let you plant any towers on RK2 Mavri? :P

It's obvious that's what you want.
    1. Online player better then offline.
    2. RK2 domination cycles more dynamically than on RK1.

This is not only tower owning - RK2 it's more towers fun with results at end (better leadership on both side, if you want). Yes, i not see perspectives on RK1 now - clan domination kill all here. Probably this is omni only problem, but we have what we have - no TL7 fun anymore, just pointless attempts and grifing many years.
    Last edited by Mavritanic; Dec 11th, 2011 at 17:35:23.

"... who are you, then?"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast