Thread: gz FC!!

gz FC!!

The instance is fun. Pure leetness!
    Havent laughed that much about AO dialouges since years

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

wat r u talking about?!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    wat r u talking about?!
    stuff

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    The instance is fun. Pure leetness!
    Havent laughed that much about AO dialouges since years
    ^^ This.

Yeah, its cute.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Is there any point to it? Any loot worth doing it for?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlonel View Post
    Is there any point to it? Any loot worth doing it for?
    Fun? something ancient players used to play for....

Its not fun unless the reward is worth it, if not will find other stuff to do. Least on Halloween you get to farm for items you can use to either buff your char with ie. chapmans, or sell for money.

Quote Originally Posted by heilt-do View Post
    THIS!

Its not fun unless the reward is worth it, if not will find other stuff to do. Least on Halloween you get to farm for items you can use to either buff your char with ie. chapmans, or sell for money.
    see quote above...
    Stop being after ultra phatz. Its x-mas afterall and its usually about fun.
    Farm halloween when ya want phatz. Until then, gtfo my thread.

Shadow Atlantians

PVM all the way

I asked a question don't QQ cause someone isn't interested in doing something that has no worthwhile reward. If i wanted to have fun i would run around ganking lowbies or something to ruin other peoples day. Why would anyone want to waste their time on something that has nothing of value as a reward.

I asked a question don't QQ cause someone isn't interested in doing something that has no worthwhile reward. If i wanted to have fun i would run around ganking lowbies or something to ruin other peoples day. Why would anyone want to waste their time on something that has nothing of value as a reward.
    For some people "Fun" has value as a reward. Stop telling other people what should and should not have value to them.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

fun.....ryhmes with "Pun" if you ask me.

a pain in the "bun"
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    For some people "Fun" has value as a reward. Stop telling other people what should and should not have value to them.
    Same goes for people who think there is value in doing something boring. Same old stuff add useless content to game to distract people from the lack of good content. Good thing its not like gauntlet, people would do it for about a couple days then abandon it. Gauntlet blows but at least there is some reward to it, which is why a few people still do it.

Quote Originally Posted by heilt-do View Post
    so, in other words.... no phatz?

You never know. The Grinch might drop a 10k tokenboard if you complete the mission often enough.
    Until then, getting the social stuff and the new pets does not hurt.

I really like this instance as it is.
    The mark of a truly superior player is the use of his superior judgement to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.
    Jensenberg - Crat | Equip |
    WeylanYutani - Enf | Equip |

Unlike the halloween instance, this one was much more fun for me.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I like it. It's adorable. Wouldn't mind seeing it come back next year even if only as a place you can explore. I love the "look & feel" of the place, and would think it a shame that all that effort has gone into creating a playfield we might never see again in future years.
    :E

I agree. This is another example of a truly inspired set of missions. Two suggestions (maybe this year, maybe if this instances makes a reappearance next year):

1) After I've completed all of the missions, I'd like to just farm the grinch. It would be nice to be able to just skip to the transport room.

2) It would be nice if there was some way to get teammates in to help with the grinch so that gimpier toons can get their Christmas goodies too.
    Froobalicious General of Barador Arin.

-- Playing AO for six years, still a nuub gimp, and proud of it!

I thought it was really cute, then the Grin'Cha and his little corrupted gift minions kicked my ass I too gimp.
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.