Thread: Santa Leet Bug?

Traderjill: How can I help you get rid of the pain?
    Santa Leet: Uhm, I think one of those new health n nano rechargers would be helpful. Do you think you can get me one of those? I don't know how I will get through all those christmas parties and stuff without it. I will probably die if I don't get some of that treatment.

Gave him a ql 125 Health and Nano Recharger and nothing. Gave him a stack of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 and nothing. Any thoughts on this?

NVM.. guess he wants 50.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Hmmm he doesn't want a ql30, 50 or 200 from me
    dear omlets.... DO YOUR DAILY PVP! grmbl.

Maybe you haven't been a good girl this year?

I was so good that santa leet gave me a nice tree and a Elfleet worker to help carry all the gifts I'm going to get

I found the error:
    you need to give him a full stack of 50 rechargers (at least ql20 I think), not only one.
    dear omlets.... DO YOUR DAILY PVP! grmbl.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
    I was so good that santa leet gave me a nice tree and a Elfleet worker to help carry all the gifts I'm going to get

I found the error:
    you need to give him a full stack of 50 rechargers (at least ql20 I think), not only one.
    santa leet must be in the "nano-drug" business now ^_-...since his holidy pop up only once a year.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

I found the error:
    yeah I said that in my original post about 50.. think you read it as a ql as opposed to quantity though :P
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

I found the error:
    Sorry, but he will take a stack of 50 of ql 1 of the new rechargers, but that only gets you the vacuum packed suit and hat, not any elf helper ...

Colrain

So, if I get this straight, those QL300 rechargers I got, I need to toss em by 50, not 1?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Maeventura View Post
    So, if I get this straight, those QL300 rechargers I got, I need to toss em by 50, not 1?
    No go buy the lowest ql you can from bor basic ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    No go buy the lowest ql you can from bor basic ;p
    Reqs on QL300 are that high, even my endgame doc can't use em. So, why keep it?
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Has anyone noticed that the Santa Leet in Borealis keeps disappearing ... ?

Colrain

The Santa Leet is gone since a few days.