Quote Originally Posted by Djiax View Post
I did couple PB spawning session, for like a billion worth of relays in total, and i easely doubled that bill. The cash generated is so high compared to the time invested that i don't think boss farmers were "obliged" to increase their bot prices. They are just checking GMS before putting their bots for sale like anyone else, there is not a single reason to believe that if bots went up, it was because boss farmers had to factorise relay cost. Buying 500M worth of relay and then spending 3 hours popping nerfed bosses that didn't warp you anymore and didn't require as many OSBs is a lot easier then old boss farming, gettin their !timers, fighting other fixers in DD wars, + the occasionnal wipes on mid or northen boss who were hard.

Next i don't see why you would like to reduce the demand on AI bots. As far as i see it high demand would mean 150 and 200 twinks are being made, and being played, making a specific level range "active".

Increasing signal relay droprates mechanicly translates into more bots being looted. There woul be more bots available. Now price might still go up if other **** happens in parallel (cash sploit increasing credit supply, huge demand increase etc).
There have been players who have had 10's of billions of credits for years now, to blame high bot prices on a single player acquiring massive amounts of credits through illigitimate means would not account for that. It would also ignore the fact that bot prices began to increase after s10 mobs were nerfed thus allowing bounties and relays to be farmed steadily which was BEFORE that individual began to amass large amounts of credits.

Prices of items did increase further because of that players actions, but the increase was already beginning with the changes that turned s10 into an individual's credit farming PF that profited twinks who also utilized viral bots and actually excluded average or under-built players. The current high prices can no longer be blamed entirely on a single player even if someone were to argue that point as it has been far too long since that terminated account was even active to be the sole point of our market problems. Prices continued to be high because players who farmed both bounties and the relays were circulating credits amongst themselves as well as increasing the credits both groups had.

By circulating the credits rather than losing them, the farmers were able to charge and afford more for both their relays and bots. While the cost of relays is certainly not the only reason bots have increased in price, and I am unsure why I stated it as if that was the case, the higher relay cost is evidence of this occuring.

You cannot improve s10 by turning it back into a credit farmer's paradise. Few players enjoyed it when teams of mechs would train through the PF and kill the generals. Few players enjoyed it when fixers would be the only ones farming the generals every 2 hours. Few players enjoyed it when only high DD setup twinks populated s10 and were constantly ODing and even training other players.

There are better ways to increase the ability to acquire viral bots than bringing the farmers back.