Thread: Santa's Workshop

Santa's Workshop

Is there any chance the timers can be slowed down a bit with the mini-missions?

For example, my 125 fixer was doing the Snowball throwing one ... she hit every infected box, but more than once the Elf-leet helper said she missed one, I assume because she didn't cast the nano fast enough for the mission timers.

Same toon was doing the Package Sorting one I think ... the one where you have to kill the infested packages before they escape down the elevator. She re-tried this one over and over again until beyond the time allowed. She is reasonably equiped, she killed the general after doing the Snowball throwing one above. She could not even come close to killing all the infected packages before they escaped and eventually I just gave up.

I was able to do all the mini-missions, after some re-starts, with my lvl 64 keeper. My lvl 125 fixer could not finish hers ... afraid to try with bigger toons as I assume the timers are faster as the toons get bigger.

These mini-missions are supposed to be fun ... or at least doable, right?

I assume they are solo-missions, not ones where I need team-mates to be able to finish higher level ones???

Also, are there alternative ways to get the new social loot and leet nano's with toons too small to get out to MMD and Santa's Workshop?

Colrain

for the pets there is - they do'nt have the usual nodrop/unique tag - so you should be able to get them for friends and alts, that have problems with the Grin-Cha.

Not sure if it's a mistake - or intended - just hope they do'nt fix it, as it's a nice gift to have stashed away for the rare ocasionally new players you might run into later
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor