Thread: Remove lockout on BS Daily

Remove lockout on BS Daily

The 3 bs dailies a day was a good step. Let's make it unlimited, hence leveling thru pvp only is an option then
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

^^^^^^^^^^^agreed^^^^

If you can't OST kite in BS this is never goin to work ! WTB heclorz added to the BS lore !

No reward unless your side wins. No? Aww...
    ಠ_ಠ

No.
    Because Race Yalm

make them all unlimited? or just the BS daily? haha ill get 220 in one day with the tower daily!

Or add xp to BS wins.

Quote Originally Posted by heilt-do View Post
    Or add xp to BS wins.
    And/or captured points and player kills.

Also, make it the only way to get tokens.

Also, make it only give credit if you kill things. Team kills should count at least for that.
    Perhaps make kills actually count towards the side score and winning the match?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by vitriolic-v View Post
    And/or captured points and player kills.
    this. Expecially for xp on player kills... since it could boost the quality of the BS fights, and make people interested a bit more in pvp. Xp on captured points no imo, just give VPs on captured points.
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

Quote Originally Posted by -LL- View Post
    this. Expecially for xp on player kills... since it could boost the quality of the BS fights, and make people interested a bit more in pvp. Xp on captured points no imo, just give VPs on captured points.
    Not really. No amount of XP for killing someone will attract a casual leveler to pvp. They still have to kill the non-casual twinks, which will be very unlikely. Oh and the twinks dont need xp anyway... Build up that pool for if they decide to level on later i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuegen View Post
    Not really. No amount of XP for killing someone will attract a casual leveler to pvp. They still have to kill the non-casual twinks, which will be very unlikely. Oh and the twinks dont need xp anyway... Build up that pool for if they decide to level on later i guess.
    I'd do it more on my toons, plus it would make finishing some research that much easier.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    I'd do it more on my toons, plus it would make finishing some research that much easier.
    Ahh true, I guess you dont have to finish all the research to finish twinking. But still, people like me who prefer PvM arent going to be lured into PvP for XP rewards. I can be solo kill fodder, thats fine, but dont expect me to even consider going out of my way to try and kill someone who has spent much more time on their toon than me. ofc I'd probably just dual log it and kill myself.