Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks for listening to the forumtrolls

Now that all those bounty farmers are gone, i can normally go into that playfield with a team. and do it's content.

As said above, the same whining happened when ignots were removed from hecklers.
    There are so many ways to make credits.
    I farm the bio's from LE mishes for example whenever i want to buy something. Gives me an alright income.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatgunner View Post
    Now that all those bounty farmers are gone, i can normally go into that playfield with a team. and do it's content.
    What content?

S10 was terrible before, and it's terrible now. Only difference is that now it is less crowded.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

holy **** man, s10 is gone! where am i now going to get my moneh?! ah right, just like always, snatching soul dredge-->dryads-->underwater eremites-->nippy slither--> inf spirit dynas-->eremites (SOC/SOW ones)--->afreet ellis-->crete-->creepy spider-->city raids and if you still havent made money, i bet snatching souldredge would had spawned already. worked for me so far. or
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    holy **** man, s10 is gone! where am i now going to get my moneh?! ah right, just like always, snatching soul dredge-->dryads-->underwater eremites-->nippy slither--> inf spirit dynas-->eremites (SOC/SOW ones)--->afreet ellis-->crete-->creepy spider-->city raids and if you still havent made money, i bet snatching souldredge would had spawned already. worked for me so far. or
    Ya and all it takes is two people to get that idea and it all goes sideways fast.
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by mozaix View Post
    Means saw this after patch, resigned and moved to Sweden.
    I don't get it, if Means missed Norway, way did he move to Sweden?

^_= since everyone's dead...i've been spending my time "soul" searching

Dark Soul ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Xatgunner View Post

As said above, the same whining happened when ignots were removed from hecklers.
    There are so many ways to make credits.
    I farm the bio's from LE mishes for example whenever i want to buy something. Gives me an alright income.
    There isnt really any content yet.

The only similarity it shares with ingots is that you get credits from the game, and that it drops from monsters. Ingot farming didnt create any sort of community like s10 did.

The problem isnt making money. The issue is more than that, which im sure you understand.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123