Thread: At last !

At last !

The Tiny Sword and The Leet Spine Sword now have appropriate melee combat ranges
    Have faith guys, now that this gamebreaking bug has been removed, servers are going to be full of players again !

While you are at it FC, maybe look at starting agent rifle, that goes from 30m to 18 m when upgrading.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    While you are at it FC, maybe look at starting agent rifle, that goes from 30m to 18 m when upgrading.
    That inconsistency shall be destroyed.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

knowing funcom both rifles will now have a range of 5m

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    knowing funcom both rifles will now have a range of 5m
    You ruined the surprise...
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Michi, oh mightiest of the mighty... oh whatever, i suck at sucking up

But by all means, take a look at this:

I belive this is a (very) quick fix for you,i feel it would make Anya pb farming somewhat smoother

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&postcount=372
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Jan 12th, 2012 at 15:55:28.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post

I belive this is a (very) quick fix for you,i feel it would make Anya pb farming somewhat smoother

moving that mob down would probably mess up the battle station queuing system and yalms.
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Quote Originally Posted by Keex View Post
    moving that mob down would probably mess up the battle station queuing system and yalms.
    I thought they tried to move that mob in the past, and the beast somehow got moved to the platform...
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

New team now (?) perhaps they can get it right this time

i heard last time they moved it beast appeared in bor and started spawning digamma combined in people's inventories.

i heard last time they moved it beast appeared in bor and started spawning digamma combined in people's inventories.
    no you're wrong, sorry. that instance happed after fixing a floating rock in DAV.
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

You're referring to a period of time where somebody got ahold of a rogue GM account, and started to create havoc in borealis, this was not funcoms fault to the best of my knowledge.
    Ipewpewu Director of Omni Org Pack of Noobs.

*mails Fira a new sarcasm meter
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

lmao what a specific bug outcome.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post

Ah yes, the reclusive Malah camp. There's not much I can personally do about that issue, other than poking and prodding someone who has the power to do something about that. But hell, if we could build Ian Warr a ramp, we can do it there too. Or something.

Disclaimer: I do not have the authority to say when/how this will get done.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

While we're at it, posting silly little bugs.

'Devoted Cama Zean-Mara', used in the Penumbra quest in the North Western part of Pen. He's been double spawned for as long as I can remember, looks rather silly.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Cool Michizure, so next patch then?
    Joking aside, ok you guys know about it and it's on some to-do list, that's good 'nuff for me

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=274973

This thing has been missing Full-Auto for some time now ;D Could you fix it ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    amep
    Careful, you may get FA and a clip size of 4.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Firasting View Post
    You're referring to a period of time where somebody got ahold of a rogue GM account, and started to create havoc in borealis, this was not funcoms fault to the best of my knowledge.

whooooooooosh