Thread: pre. update notes while we wait?

pre. update notes while we wait?

wtb some pre-update notes.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Funcom employee

The official notes are coming Soon™, but here are the Testlive patch notes, which will likely be very similar to what's coming to Live.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=596315
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

I can understand why a 4 hour downtime was needed.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    I can understand why a 4 hour downtime was needed.
    What i cant understand is why they would put a vehicle in the shop for 1200 points then nerf it and not refund peoples points.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlonel View Post
    What i cant understand is why they would put a vehicle in the shop for 1200 points then nerf it and not refund peoples points.
    If you are referring to the Snow Speeder it's pretty obvious that it was not an intended feature being able to fly in SL, LOX etc. If you purchased it solely based on this ability, then i'm sorry to say you ought to research some before you make future purchases. It was so clear it was gonna get nerfed from the get go.
    NO U