Thread: QL300 Serums?

QL300 Serums?

Been doing alot of ship raids the past few weeks and haven't found any serum clumps on the mini bosses in the ship. In the past, I used to get one every few raids - not one (of any quality) for the past 20 or so ship raids. Anyone else notice this change or is my luck just that crappy?
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

s42 never runs during my time and, sadly, I don't have the toons to farm it. And based on the lack of serums on the GMS (RK2), it would appear it doesn't run much during any peak(?) time.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

They seem to drop a lot from 13/28/35

APF35, and from the mobs on the PF to be specific. Think I've usually had 2-4 from just cleaning the place, but the spawned mobs at tower don't seem to be as good.
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

They dont drop in city/ship thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Isgameover View Post
    They dont drop in city/ship thats for sure.
    Actually, they do. From the altar bosses, at least.
    Because Race Yalm

I've gotten them in Arid Rift too sometimes.
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!