Thread: Update Release Notes 18.4.15

Funcom employee Update Release Notes 18.4.15

Update Release Notes 18.4.15

Valentine's Day Celebration:

• New Love themed missions is available from Adrienne Lefebvre in Borealis!

Encounter Alterations:

• "Amesha Vizaresh" in Pandemonium will now announce the spawn timer for this encounter.
    • We fixed a small issue with Azi Dahaka's Reflect Shield.
    • We removed the ability for some of the Vahman's adds to use actions such as DOT's and Fears.
    • We reduced the amount of fires that will spawn during first phase of the encounter with Vahman.
    • We fixed an issue with the mechanic that should allow Shrarosha to boost it's damage.

GUI, Art & Code Alterations:

• Characters can now enter into a solo instance of the Sector 10 boss area.
    • We fixed a problem that was causing server crashes.
    • We fixed various exploits.

Item Changes:

• 'Improved Nano Repulsor' and 'Improved Instinctive Control' can be used by Agents in False Profession.
    • The 'Cerset Zapper Rifle' range is increased to match the 'Solar-Powered Rifle'.
    • The cooldown of 'Shadowlands Recall Beacon' available from the Veteran vendor is lowered to match the Rubi-Ka version.
    • We fixed various typos

Quest Changes:

• We have modified XP rewards for Shadowlands Quests to offer maximum benefits to players of the intended level range of the zone.
      Players beyond this level range will receive an appropriate amount of XP/SK relative to the overall difficulty of the zone. Displaying the reward from the mission window will tell you how much XP/SK you will get for completing the quest.
    • Token rewards will no longer be available from the Shadowlands Garden and Sanctuary quests.
    • Thanks to Docaholic, all all garden key icons have gotten some polish.
    • We improved the drop-rate for all items required for the Dodga/Alvin quest line.
    Last edited by Kintaii; Feb 15th, 2012 at 17:45:30.
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Funcom employee

Update Release Notes: 18.4.15 German

Valentinstag Feierlichkeiten!

• Neue Missions mit Liebesthema erhältlich von Adrienne Lefebvre in Borealis!

Begegnungen

• Amesha Vizaresh in Pandemonium wird jetzt den Spawntimer für dieses Encounter ankündigen.
    • Wir haben ein kleines Problem mit Azi Dahakas Reflect Shield behoben.
    • Wir haben einigen von Vahmans Adds die Fähigkeit dazu genommen DOTs und Fears zu benutzen.
    • Wir haben die Menge an Feuern, die während der ersten Phase der Vahman Begegnungen erscheinen, verringert.
    • Shrarosha sollte jetzt eine Möglichkeit haben während der Begegnung seinen Schaden zu steigern.

Code

• Alle Charaktere sollten wieder in die Solo Boss Area von Sector 10 hineinkommen.
    • Wir haben ein Serverabsturzproblem behoben.
    • Wir haben diverse Exploits behoben.

Quests

• Wir haben die XP Belohnung für Shadowlands Quests verändert, um den Spielern entsprechender Stufe den maximalen Nutzen für den Stufenbereich der Zone zu ermöglichen. Spieler oberhalb des Stufenbereichs werden eine entsprechende Menge an XP/SK relativ zum allgemeinen Herausforderungsgrad der Zone erhalten.
    • Die Shadowlands Garden und Sanctuary Quests geben keine Token-Belohnungen mehr.
    • Dank Docaholic haben alle Garden Key Icons eine Überarbeitung erfahren.
    • Wir haben die Droprate von allen Gegenständen, die für die Dodga/Alvin Questreihe benötigt werden, erhöht.

Gegenstände

• 'Improved Nano Repulsor' und 'Improved Instinctive Control' können jetzt wieder von Agents in False Profession verwendet werden.
    • Wir haben die Reichweite von 'Cerset Zapper Rifle' vergrößert um sie der 'Solar-Powered Rifle' anzugleichen.
    • Wir haben die Abklingzeit des 'Shadowlands Recall Beacon', das bei Veteran-Vendors erhältlich ist, verkürzt und der Rubi-Ka Version angeglichen.
    • Verschiedene Tippfehler wurden korrigiert.

We improved the drop-rate for all items required for the Dodga/Alvin quest line. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Angry

I have a problem after i patched the game: i have installed both small client and large client and after patch those are the errors:

ModName: randy31.dll (on large client)
    ModName: city.dll (on small client)

I report that when i launch the game, the screen is black and the green AO logo does not appear same the loading text.

And btw i don't want to reinstall the game also because small client is no longer available and i use it for froob toons and large client lag extremely high. Any suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    [*] The cooldown of 'Shadowlands Recall Beacon' available from the Veteran vendor is lowered to match the Rubi-Ka version.
    The best thing in a loooooong time!
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

I thought we where getting a garden key for pande?
    At least that's how it looked like in the test rips, postponed or did it make to live?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

The cooldown of 'Shadowlands Recall Beacon' available from the Veteran vendor is lowered to match the Rubi-Ka version.

<3 <3 <3

and nice garden keys too
    Nijushio - 220/30 - semi-retired MA
    Nijutech - 220/29 - funny Engi
    Sabrezor - 170/24 - bored Advy
    Sabrezap - 150/20 - confused fixi

[*] The 'Cerset Zapper Rifle' range is increased to match the 'Solar-Powered Rifle'.
    Haha
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

parry fix by next weekend right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunarsolace
    This idea kills 2 forum trolls with one hamster.

Love
    Thank you!

We have modified XP rewards for Shadowlands Quests to offer maximum benefits to players of the intended level range of the zone.
    Players beyond this level range will receive an appropriate amount of XP/SK relative to the overall difficulty of the zone. Displaying the reward from the mission window will tell you how much XP/SK you will get for completing the quest.
    Why did you do that, is leveling not hard enough with less and less teams around? Much more fun to stand in inferno at ergo and cry for a team.

We improved the drop-rate for all items required for the Dodga/Alvin quest line.
    That would have been great news 6 years ago. Fix a niche quest, and kill a huge series of quests people rely on to level since the population is low...