Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: re: Billing Database Maintenance when From?

Given the history of FC in communicating to its customers a full explanation is rather unlikely. We will get another PR line and a thank you for your patience note.

Quote Originally Posted by equilibrium View Post
    "We dont known whats happening"
    This? http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...w-Up-Kills-MMO

Hope not
    Last edited by Vitalsigns; Feb 17th, 2012 at 02:18:21.

back up it seems
    Limdul - Shade / Sammybear - Doctor / Swakhammer - Enforcer / Puriel - Fixer / Kalutika - Nano Technician / Tengen - Adventurer

Let's hope their hosting service partner have resolved the problems now, so the second extended downtime announcement can be ignored from now on..

Goodnight all

Time for sleep. I hope to awaken to have 10 instalvl tokens for my patience but think its unlikely.

Wow... just wow.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Servers up on RK2

^^^
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Funcom employee

As you guys know, the servers are now back up and online - We want to apologize again for the extensions and any inconvenience the downtime may have caused. Going to close this one down - Have fun in-game! =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456