Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again!

Quote Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
    IMO it was a terrible idea to make an alternate set of 1-200 zones in the first place.
    SL could have easily been just Penumbra and Inferno (maybe with some of Scheol's flavour thrown in), for levels 180/190-220. All the effort spent making redundant zones could have then been put towards making the new SL zones richer in content and giving RK a much needed fleshing-out.

Too late for that now of course, but whatever.
    Hmm good point, Leveling to TL5 as a froob isn't THAT bad. 150-200 is the hardest part anyway. Would be interesting if SL was really only for higher levels, but then again I kinda hate that concept with the LoX booster. ALthough SL would still grant perks I suppose. Imagine a level 150 nasence? inferno could scale to be way harder, level 250 normals? Pande would be incredibly hard again.

Not a viable suggestion, but great thought for what couldve been (which you said anyway ^^)
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Enter the ql 400 RK missions?
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Enter the ql 400 RK missions?
    Then we can finally get ql400 Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer's

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Exactly my thinking behind posting that lol
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    God forbid the game have choices, or a big world to explore. They had a big team back then I guess, so I don't see it as a waste.
    RK alone has more than enough zones to give players choices. The problem is they were never fully realized and today exist largely as filler.

It's a waste because of instead of making the game richer in content, they decided to make a whole new 1-200 experience... when the game already had one that worked fine and just needed some love.

Just because they had a large team doesn't mean their efforts couldn't have been put to better use. Instead of all the buggy terrain and new textures for a redundant world they could have revamped RK. Instead of dozens (hundreds?) of items that nobody ever uses and a few that everyone uses they could have had the item guys do a pass on the item database and overhaul it for a more balanced and interesting game. Instead of all the goofy Shadowland fluff quests we could have had more about the things that people actually care about; OT vs. the clans, corporate and political conflicts, etc.

But like I said, too late to change.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

bump!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

bamp
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

Hell yeah plz ;x
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Not the first time I hear about it. I still want RK exp to be viable in comparison to shadowlands again.

labump

You received 37254 xp.
    You received 11772 xp.
    First one: mobs inside Extraction daily, mob level 114, second one: level 115 mission mob. That's with 2*7% rings.
    The mobs inside the daily give enough xp so it's actually worth running around killing them all, giving decent solo xp. Give mission/outdoor mobs atleast something inbetween. You've shown that you know how to put some xp on rk mobs, even tho they're inside a daily mish
    Å Sibylla du är vännen i nöd
    ge mig dressing, ge mig senap, ge mig lök och lite salt
    men inget salt på mina strips och gärna ketchup över allt
    jag vill förlusta mig mellan dina bröd
    utan dig skulle jag vara begraven och död

Bump

I completely agree. I would love to do more stuff on Rubi-Ka, but the XP lets it down. I do everything XP wise in Shadowlands; even on low level toons.

Would it not make Rubi-Ka that much better for Froobs ? This idea would make levelling much less of a grindfest that it currently is.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    Which is why you'll never see an increase in RK XP. The devs think grind = incentive to upgrade, while in the real world we know grind = adios muchachos.
    While it's an incentive to upgrade to Shadowlands it in-turn leaves the populous on Rubi-Ka somewhat bereft.

Maybe the team could meet halfway, and upgrade the XP on Rubi-Ka: keeping the levels of XP high enough on Rubi-Ka to not make levelling such a grinder, but keep XP in Shadowlands that bit higher.

Imagine if Funcom took the suggestion of making Shadowlands Expansion free to play seriously ? There would be no-one left on Rubi-ka........ well, apart from the usual places where people hang out: Borealis, Old Athen, and Rome ( People still hang around there ?)
    Last edited by AlphaTrion; Jul 24th, 2012 at 06:52:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    With the portable GMI's and portable banks, noone with SL access has any reason to even come to RK anymore outside of AI mishes.
    Sorry but your statement is total crap for many different reasons.

1. Many items (important and usefull) are obtainable only on RK ! Somebody have to do missions and farm dynabosses or they will never appear on GMI

2. Some items (important or even crucials at some levels) are NODROPs obtainable only on RK (like prof specific rewards you get from Bronto Burgers Missions)

3. RK daily and RK daily elite gives a lot better XP/hour than grinding hecklers, so it is not only AI mishes that you would like to do on RK

If you like to level from 1 to 220 only in SL it is your choice to do it, but do not complain when you meet somebody who is doing a mix of RK and SL leveling with better gear, more credits and higher level than you.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Sorry but your statement is total crap for many different reasons.

1. Many items (important and usefull) are obtainable only on RK ! Somebody have to do missions and farm dynabosses or they will never appear on GMI

2. Some items (important or even crucials at some levels) are NODROPs obtainable only on RK (like prof specific rewards you get from Bronto Burgers Missions)

3. RK daily and RK daily elite gives a lot better XP/hour than grinding hecklers, so it is not only AI mishes that you would like to do on RK

If you like to level from 1 to 220 only in SL it is your choice to do it, but do not complain when you meet somebody who is doing a mix of RK and SL leveling with better gear, more credits and higher level than you.
    Point 1 + 2 I completely forgot about. Odd, being as though I roll for Nano's to sell on GMI hahaha

Idiot.com

Bamp

Repurpose RK.

Work un-worked dungeons/zones/instances bak into the game.

Modify once uber but now useless rk quest items for the better.

Terraform the last of the un-terraformed zones on rk with tower fields and huge content

Delete 3 craters E&W.

Give froobs secret abilites and sexual appeal.

Cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Then we can finally get ql400 Targeting Scope - Vision Enhancer's
    Ask Toxicmen for one
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

/sign

I agree 100%.
    RK1 (Atlantean)
    Candylover (220/28/57 Neutral Solitus Shade)
    Herthaur (160/13/? Neutral Atrox Doctor)
    Shirayukii (194/?/? Omni Solitus Doctor)
    Ladyoflove (181 Clan fr00b Solitus Martial Artist)
    Unikorn (10 Neutral fr00b Atrox Adventurer) - Sprkly's Pink Fluffy Thing
    ~~~~
    RK0 (TestLive)
    Tideborn (220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Enforcer)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast