Thread: Flags

Flags

What did u change with the flagging system. Can We get aa detailed response from FC here
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

I've noticed that recently on my TL7 advy at NW i've been flagged and have no idea where it's come from. Potentially a team-mate is flagged and the evade aura then flags me? Not sure..but somethings changed for sure!
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Yes, you get a 1minute flag now if a team mate is flagged & you have aura running.
    Especially annoying when you can't deactivate those auras or avoid an unintentional flag.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Are you talking about the ninja changes that took place months ago or did they do something else again without saying anything?

I asked this question of means directly months ago (in November) and he really only addressed Sector 10 and didn't even acknowledge any of the other changes that took place. For all I know they're bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Recently I have noticed quite a few ninja changes with extremely slow (if any) responses from the dev team when the forum community has actively complained. Some examples would be the length of time it took to respond to the S10 change, the changes to the heal kits, the PvP flag changes and the ninja change on the ancient novictum refiner (and I've noticed at least one other item in my bank that's just showed up as nodrop and previously was tradeable). Are there any plans to have more consistent communication with us on changes?

The Sector 10 change took one week to respond to as other issues were more important (ie: producing another update). The reason for that unusual delay was explained in the response I wrote last time. There is no plan to increase the amount of time invested in the forum community as this is already more than significant. Our primary responsibility is working on the game to add to it and to make it better and this has to be our core focus. There have been some accidental ommissions from patch notes recently and we will try to avoid them in the future. I don't feel we ignore or marginalize our community in any way..I think we spend more time and effort working with our community than any similar product has ever done before.
    Last edited by Traderjill; Feb 20th, 2012 at 04:02:36.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

It's only the tower flag that is contageous with buff/heal/aura.

I had post some details on this, but cant find it atm... (too early in morning for a search )
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    It's only the tower flag that is contageous with buff/heal/aura.

I had post some details on this, but cant find it atm... (too early in morning for a search )
    I've had this happen with regular flags sometimes as well, not just tower flags. I tested it out with a friend around christmas time. It means if I log my TL4 crat, she has to stick to 100% gas locations if have to afk for more than a moment because I can't turn her perk aura off...
    I'm actually Ophiuchus // Cynic092 but Forum accounts are fickle, fleeting things...

Are we there yet?

Bombqueen.

I got flagged from giving someone RRFE yesterday...and they did not have a tower flag.

it's simple, flag people that heal a flagged person, leave the rest alone.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

there it is

feel free to post there if you have new info / corrections
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Try to bug report it and it vanishes, I did so on the old testlive section and the thread I made got moved with no explanation. They created a mechanic to exploit in pvm yet won't fix it or acknowledge it.

So as it is if you have any friendly aura's they will flag you while doing pvm. So if someone wants the area you are trying to camp or just to be an arse if they have a tower flag.

thanks Grid, I learned 1 thing from your post, that the flags from dailies are not the same as pvp flags, it makes sense. someone does a daily that creates a flag, comes to bor, anyone that knows the flagged person, knows he don't have a tower flag, goes ahead and buffs/heals them, gets flag, dies without even knowing they were ever flagged, wonders wtf...
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server