Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSC "Bastion" NanoPaint Chip?

SSC "Bastion" NanoPaint Chip?

SSC "Bastion" NanoPaint Chip

What ever happened to this? Kintaii mentioned months ago it was getting "fixed" due to some color combinations having display problems, or something. Nothing since then, and I haven't seen it in the Item Shop.

Funcom employee

We got the final colour variants fixed internally the last week or so (cube was a bit busy working with the new engine video until recently), and I *believe* that the fixed pieces will be out with our next update. Soon as we get those in, we'll look into adding the paint chip to the shop. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Could you also look into making sure all the newer pads are able to show up on both shoulders instead of just one, please?

The prefs options already exist for people who prefer having a different pad on each.

Having to loot a second set of pads just for social is kinda silly.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Mar 7th, 2012 at 02:45:43.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    Could you also look into making sure all the newer pads are able to show up on both shoulders instead of just one, please?

The prefs options already exist for people who prefer having a different pad on each.

Having to loot a second set of pads just for social is kinda silly.
    I think they mesh similar to the item shop "lights" that shoulder mount and only show on one side like tertium quid etc.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    I think they mesh similar to the item shop "lights" that shoulder mount and only show on one side like tertium quid etc.
    It's still a big departure from previous pads, even those that were only wearable in one shoulder slot.

And the Mood Pads do show up on both shoulders.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    It's still a big departure from previous pads, even those that were only wearable in one shoulder slot.

And the Mood Pads do show up on both shoulders.
    True... but thats why i suggested they might have same "mesh" type that only shows on 1 side. Or even better example the gold star/silver star they only show in specific locations over 1 shoulder also? I'd like to have a star over each shoulder.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Or even better example the gold star/silver star they only show in specific locations over 1 shoulder also? I'd like to have a star over each shoulder.
    Aha yeah those are annoying too.
    Because Race Yalm

I cant really check it myself at the moment *cough*, but this this happen yet?
    ಠ_ಠ

Nope the paint chip was not put in, nor do I believe it ever will be

Was bored today, so I installed AO and logged on my fr00b to check if the chip was finally added to the shop, as I was thinking about coming back for 30 days on my main to check them out, as well as what was done to the crat suits. It's been a very long time, longer still since the Gauntlet instance was added. Too bad.
    Last edited by Twinkltoes; Aug 21st, 2012 at 23:50:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    We got the final colour variants fixed internally the last week or so (cube was a bit busy working with the new engine video until recently), and I *believe* that the fixed pieces will be out with our next update. Soon as we get those in, we'll look into adding the paint chip to the shop. =)
    March is almost now September, I WANT!
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

What a shame...
    ಠ_ಠ

still no paint chipzor, no kintaii either ><

Wonder if any of the staff even remember we want these so they can put them only in the item shop instead of dropping ingame, $$!
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Quote Originally Posted by lunarsolace View Post
    still no paint chipzor, no kintaii either ><
    Kintaii left, so guess his work in progress has been put aside till someone else finds it.
    220 opi RK1 keeper § 220 opi RK1 Doc § 220 opi RK2 Fixer
    Quote Originally Posted by Enno Rehling View Post
    We usually call it WTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rerolll View Post
    Well...when a momma envy and a daddy envy love each other very much...well...ask your parents.

Its funny, there is money to be made, yet they ignore the opportunity.
    ಠ_ಠ

Any update?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Funcom employee

I can take a look at it when I find some time.. If they are all made and working, then I see no reason not to add it.

Cool
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Funcom employee

From what I could see in our task tracking system, there are still issues with some of the shoulder pads. We currently don't have time to fix them. This will have to wait, I'm sorry ..

Damn...
    ಠ_ಠ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast