Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is there any AO guild in eve?

Any AO players wanting to try out "free" eve online, can pm me if they want to see a carrier up close :x
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    ^ it's about as free to play as the "free" wow account. you have a level cap and a max ship size cap.
    Thats true but if i remember correctly from my short adventure in WoW there was nothing to do at low levels except grinding to high levels while in EVE you can have quite a lot of fun in small ship metagame; most players can rarely afford losing bigger ships so they use small ship YOLO play style anyway. There are also areas where bigger ships are prohibited plus it aint obvious that bigger ship is simply better there are roles to play. Not to mention fact that if they bring something big you can bring something bigger or ... a lot of smaller ships and still end ISK positive (destroy more value that overall value of ships lost, 7o from Brave Newbies Inc. ).
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12