Thread: Biodome/Hags Helmets Droprate

Biodome/Hags Helmets Droprate

Everyone I've talked to has said these aren't dropping anymore.

That's Kergerns/Jathos/Proactive/Reactive.

Anyone seen one in last few patches?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

kegern/jathos drops. proactive/reactive doesn't as far as i'm aware.

Did biodome today and 0 helmet drops across 3 domes. Did it on Saturday and also no helmet drop.

In 6 full key farms, not a single reactive helmet drop.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Done 3 domes myself now, no helmet.

Friend did 3 domes also no helmets.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Also done 3 domes and no clan helmet dropped
    Zukio - 220/30 Engineer | AndyMcNab - 220/30 Soldier | Gringo - 220/30 Soldier | Zukapow - 220/30 Martial Artist | Zalak - 220/30 Fixer | Zucrat - 220/30 Bureaucrat | Doczuk - 220/30 Doctor | Raymearz - 220/30 Adventurer | Zukain - 220/30 Enforcer | Zukshade - 220/30 Shade | Zaylia - 200/30 Trader | Zukie - 150/20 Trader |

6 Domes, no helmets either.
    Direktiivi - 220/30 Crat
    Laari - 218/30 Enf
    Digestiivi - 158/21 Doc
    Thererolled - 114/xx Agent

4 domes, no helmet

Over 50 that I done or know of but havent been there and no helm.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Funcom employee

So, for some reason, these helmets are "different" than all the other pieces of armor. I won't bother you with the exact details, but I will confirm that something is off with these helmets that is resulting in them not being possible loot rewards from Urqhart and his 3 Proactive/Reactive friends (or if they are possible, the % chance is very, very small).

After making a few, small adjustments, all of these helmets are now dropping from these mobs in our internal servers, and should resume dropping once the next patch arrives. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

i had the same issue, made a thread some months ago. I killed over 100 key mobs and no reactive helm dropped.
    Proud advisor from Equilibrium
    Mrmartial 220/30/70 MA crit powaa
    Shadeeeey 220/30/70 shade
    Tinyminy 220/30/70 doc
    Nerfmeplx 207/30/70 Gnaker
    Speeedie 170/24/42 Tl5 twink
    Zomghalpplx 150/20/42 S10 farmer
    Phewphew 126/15/35 tl4 twink
    Nopeisdope 92/9/21 tl3 twink
    Minytiny 56/6/14 trader

I would imagine the difference is that the helmet has 2 different upgrades?

Thanks for the response.

your an idiot

Mich- I noticed that this wasn't in the notes for the upcoming Test Live patch... can you add that in? It may bring some extra light to the fact that the issue exists while letting people know a fix is incoming.

I know a friend of mine, just yesterday night, happened to mention she was going to be doing biodome soon for a helmet. She doesnt check the forums a lot so luckily I could clue her in to what was going on with the drop rate... saving here a waste of 3 biodome keys. Would be nice if others could be saved that as well.

Thank you
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    So, for some reason, these helmets are "different" than all the other pieces of armor. I won't bother you with the exact details, but I will confirm that something is off with these helmets that is resulting in them not being possible loot rewards from Urqhart and his 3 Proactive/Reactive friends (or if they are possible, the % chance is very, very small).

After making a few, small adjustments, all of these helmets are now dropping from these mobs in our internal servers, and should resume dropping once the next patch arrives. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
    The helmet can be upgraded with AI-items, thats what makes them diferent I guess.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.