Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New joke?

Quote Originally Posted by nanobots View Post
    we all died in few secs after he wiped doc.
    doc being highest on aggro list? im afraid that some of you are not doing what you are supposed to do there.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Doc is Always second on agg list due to heals. so if tank fall......
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

...so if tank fall......
    ... all other jump right after him, to get cleared from aggro List

i've done DB2 countless times, and if "UBT-procs" of Doc work right, all works fine. No matter if an Enf, Solja or Adv is tanking, even a well-played Crat can stand Aune. (we did with and without Crat, so don't start talking about Crat-init-debuffs)
    Thalestris, 220/30/70 Keeper /// Dr. "Remy" Hadley, 220/30/70 Doctor /// Rantopha, 220/30/70 Fixer /// Luminaraa, 220/30/70 NM Enforcer
    Dr. Chris Taub, 150/20.99/42 Doctor /// Rantofa (old fr00b Main) Part 1 Part 2 /// Axeflower, 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Seems like our nature here in AO (and I am no exception) is to:
    - Criminalize the behavior we don't like then
    - Ask Funcom to remove said behavior.

well well seems some people know it better uh, dont even bother posting here if its not about the ´problem forum hero´s
    Proud advisor from Equilibrium
    Mrmartial 220/30/70 MA crit powaa
    Shadeeeey 220/30/70 shade
    Tinyminy 220/30/70 doc
    Nerfmeplx 207/30/70 Gnaker
    Speeedie 170/24/42 Tl5 twink
    Zomghalpplx 150/20/42 S10 farmer
    Phewphew 126/15/35 tl4 twink
    Nopeisdope 92/9/21 tl3 twink
    Minytiny 56/6/14 trader

Quote Originally Posted by Rantopha View Post
    i've done DB2 countless times, and if "UBT-procs" of Doc work right, all works fine. No matter if an Enf, Solja or Adv is tanking, even a well-played Crat can stand Aune. (we did with and without Crat, so don't start talking about Crat-init-debuffs)
    Ever when she is bugged and hit 11k each 2 seconds? :3 (yes thats with reflects)
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

anytime shes hitting for 10-11k you did it wrong.

I've tanked her probably 50+ times on my MA (16k HP, 20k with doc buffs, ibehe)

and I've never seen hits like that. Ofcourse, we ALSO kill towers.

towers down fast=no epic dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by drancan View Post
    well well seems some people know it better uh, dont even bother posting here if its not about the ´problem forum hero´s
    The real question is :

why didnt you guys come back with a team of 10 after the first wipe ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Doc is Always second on agg list due to heals. so if tank fall......
    then tanks inability to stay on platforms was the reason for the wipe. not because boss hits hard.
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Ever when she is bugged and hit 11k each 2 seconds? :3 (yes thats with reflects)
    some dozend times even. Also when a tower or two are up and she's hitting harder. Dunno, how much damage she did exactly, but it took minimum 2-3 Hits till 'Tank' went down to half HP and i had to heal.

Even got easier, when i was on my Keep, with Warden-2-hit-absorb. So get a Keep, next time you do DB2
    Thalestris, 220/30/70 Keeper /// Dr. "Remy" Hadley, 220/30/70 Doctor /// Rantopha, 220/30/70 Fixer /// Luminaraa, 220/30/70 NM Enforcer
    Dr. Chris Taub, 150/20.99/42 Doctor /// Rantofa (old fr00b Main) Part 1 Part 2 /// Axeflower, 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Seems like our nature here in AO (and I am no exception) is to:
    - Criminalize the behavior we don't like then
    - Ask Funcom to remove said behavior.

I can asure you it was about 2 sec pr hit,
    you are telling me that doc dies, watches death animations, zones out and in and runs back to fight in 12 seconds? i dont think so.
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Rantopha View Post
    some dozend times even. Also when a tower or two are up and she's hitting harder. Dunno, how much damage she did exactly, but it took minimum 2-3 Hits till 'Tank' went down to half HP and i had to heal.

Even got easier, when i was on my Keep, with Warden-2-hit-absorb. So get a Keep, next time you do DB2
    I m pretty suer it's not the towers that make her hit harder but the cloud.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    anytime shes hitting for 10-11k you did it wrong.

I've tanked her probably 50+ times on my MA (16k HP, 20k with doc buffs, ibehe)

and I've never seen hits like that. Ofcourse, we ALSO kill towers.

towers down fast=no epic dmg.
    And I've probably tanked her 250 times. I'm not saying what caused this but we're doing it the same way we always did and lately this started happening. We still made it but I have a feeling that others may have some trouble there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    The real question is :

why didnt you guys come back with a team of 10 after the first wipe ?
    You're just jealous that clan and in this case EQ doesn't run like children like you do even when you have the numbers. Like at mw 2x last week. 8 omnis vs 6 clan out of which 2 were dual logged. We run in and half of your so called pvpers run off and never look back while the rest gets owned.

You're just jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    You're just jealous that clan and in this case EQ doesn't run like children like you do even when you have the numbers. Like at mw 2x last week. 8 omnis vs 6 clan out of which 2 were dual logged. We run in and half of your so called pvpers run off and never look back while the rest gets owned.

You're just jealous.
    I didnt run away from your 126 enfo last time we fought
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    I didnt run away from your 126 enfo last time we fought
    I'm not not running with a tl4 sol vs tl4 enf is something I'd regard as something to brag about. And it doesn't change the behaviour of you guys in general. You have a few ppl that are notoriously chicken, who runs if there is the slightest risk of defeat.

Which is why you guys almost always lose.

original post is about failing pvm encounter due to bad playing, and now there is pvp-epeen contest going..
    Holy derail, Batman!

there should be pvp-difficulty level for each encounter where you can /assist and alpha bosses down without failing.
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    original post is about failing pvm encounter due to bad playing, and now there is pvp-epeen contest going..
    Holy derail, Batman!

there should be pvp-difficulty level for each encounter where you can /assist and alpha bosses down without failing.
    You just proved that you lack basic reading skills. We did finish. Can't you read?

And then you proceed to prove you're more than slightly ignorant of what is actually difficult in this game. IE pvp, where there is actually a quite big risk that you won't win as opposed to pvm where nearly no raids ever fail.

Congrats to proving you're a . well. best not say what I think.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Apr 18th, 2012 at 19:41:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    And you just proved that you lack basic reading skills. We did finish. Can't you read?

And then you proceed to prove you're more than slightly ignorant of what is actually difficult in this game. IE pvp, where there is actually a quite big risk that you won't win as opposed to pvm where nearly no raids ever fail.

Congrats to proving you're a . well. best not say what I think.
    i red that you finished it, but still you needed to QQ about raids difficulty when you failed as a team.
    and why pvp is mentioned in this thread in the first place is totally irrelevant but still only way to make you feel that you've accomplished something relevant.

pvmers are not jealous at your (plural) bad playing as implied.
    i might be what you dont want to say, but if i fail at something i don't whine about it. I learn to do it properly without implying its too hard
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Apr 18th, 2012 at 19:39:04.
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

i red that you finished it, but still you needed to QQ about raids difficulty when you failed as a team.
    So you consider every viewpoint or complaint that you don't agree with to be QQ, how mature!

i
    and why pvp is mentioned in this thread in the first place is totally irrelevant but still only way to make you feel that you've accomplished something relevant.
    If you think I need appraisal from anyone here you are laughably wrong.

pvmers are not jealous at your (plural) bad playing as implied.
    i might be what you dont want to say, but if i fail at something i don't whine about it. I learn to do it properly without implying its too hard
    Never had any complants about anything pvm I have done ever.

I never implied that anyone was jealous that way, nor do i desire that, but perhaps you are since you are here yapping for seemingly no good reason?

And again we didn't fail. And have done it many times since then successfully each time. I do feel it's too hard for alot of ppl. And for that you deem what i am saying as QQ. You're just a troll, so you are the one that should keep your whine to yourself.

Also the price for infusers is up. Was 12 m on gms for a long time. is now 20m. Perhaps a coincidence but time will tell.

Seems half of the ppl above doesnt ever notice that this thread is about when Aune bugs and hits 10k+ WHEN THERE ARE NO TOWER NOR CLOUD AROUND.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast