Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Teasing engine-teaser is teasing

They'd have to create new animations for that to happen. The engine just renders things.
    I am wiser than any god or scientist, for I have squared the circle and cubed Earth's sphere, thus I have created 4 simultaneous separate 24 hour days within a 4-corner (as in a 4-corner classroom) rotation of Earth. See for yourself the absolute proof.

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    Silly question btw, but; will a new engine improve swimming and flying-simulation?
    The engine will be capable of handling more detailed animations, yes, but whether they will make some is unknown yet.
    Because Race Yalm

vid looks decent, tho very short for such a long wait;p

wish they would speed up things a bit, in need for my ao fix ( over a year out of the game ) but cant just find a good enuff excuse to resub my accounts, yet
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Finally seen the vid and look forward to the eventual "marketing free" version. Glad you let a leet make a cameo so the non players get a hint of the humour this game has.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Question to devs and everyone that is working on this engi rebalance and rest of the so called updates. Can u tell us when is the next major update is coming up i think GD said something about this month but i em starting to belive this is not going to happen . I would really like to be wrong but to me its all just talk and no work.

Quote Originally Posted by ManUnitedFan View Post
    Question to devs and everyone that is working on this engi rebalance and rest of the so called updates. Can u tell us when is the next major update is coming up i think GD said something about this month but i em starting to belive this is not going to happen . I would really like to be wrong but to me its all just talk and no work.
    ithinktheupdatesarecomingalongquitedecently
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    ithinktheupdatesarecomingalongquitedecently
    ithinkyouneedtorethinkyourthinking

Quote Originally Posted by ManUnitedFan View Post
    Probably next month, I don't think testlive has been patched since the initial 18.5 went on there, and there were quite a few bugs and pretty huge new features. But hey, maybe they've got all that worked out this past couple weeks so a new patch sits ready to jump on there fixing everything and be live ready in the two weeks we have left? That would be nice. Sweet changes in this patch.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

what happened to the canyons?
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/dumppi1.jpg/
    vs
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/atta...7&d=1319212246

details and spookyish shadows all gone.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Different time of day? Maybe? Dunno.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    what happened to the canyons?
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/dumppi1.jpg/
    vs
    http://forums.anarchyonline.com/atta...7&d=1319212246

details and spookyish shadows all gone.
    good point..
    what happened here? don't nerf the engine!!
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

Shadows will be sold in the item shop.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Darkripper View Post
    good point..
    what happened here? don't nerf the engine!!
    I think the shadows are running as they should be there. If you look at the location of the sun on the newengine pic, the shadows are not incorrect. I am sure that if the sun were to be in the same position as the oldengine pic the same shadow would be rendered.
    Anarchy Online's A Prophet Without Honor:
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/anarch...out_honour.pdf

Rubi-Ka has two suns, gonna be interesting to see how shadows work.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    Rubi-Ka has two suns, gonna be interesting to see how shadows work.
    Probably won't be included due to 'hardware limitations'.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112