Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Teasing engine-teaser is teasing

Excellent. Now for phase 2.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    Well, the interviewer did ask Lindelu the question. Was she supposed to ignore it?
    She did a pretty good job at ignoring the "when will the new engine go live" question
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

While I'm here, I'd like to point your attention to a certain rock on the right hand side at the 0:34-0:35 seconds point in the video. Ugh, guys, come on.
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

I'm looking towards the player market too, player shops run is a huge waste of time to me when it concern multiple small items or consumables.

Localization support would probably require a huge amount of work but whenever it's possible, it's worth a try imo.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Sweet.. now make it live!!

Oh and good to know that you intend to introduce OT and clans during the tutorial, staying neutral should stay an option and be balanced but we strayed waaay to far from the main story.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

If and when this comes, I WILL be back.
    Edis - Level 220 AI29 - Atrox, Keeper.
    Azazel0 - Level 220 AI17 - Solitus, Adventurer.
    Deadbaby - Level 216 AI20 - Opifex, Agent

Yep will be nice to have an influx of real neutrals as set out in the story for sure.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Thanks, it's splendid. :à
    I would like to see more monsters and somes interiors of mission.

needs more godrays
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Looks ok.

Nice to see some moving footage of the damn thing, but I can't help but feel slightly underwhelmed. The words 'Five Years' just sit in the back of my head, poking my brain.
    It's not been 5 years though
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    I'm looking towards the player market too, player shops run is a huge waste of time to me when it concern multiple small items or consumables.

Localization support would probably require a huge amount of work but whenever it's possible, it's worth a try imo.
    One thing I would like to add. Let froobs access GMS! Fully subscribed players will benefit financially, when froobs buy stuff from them. We need bigger markets

it looks great,cant wait to see it live

btw i think that server merge is a must ASAP!!!!
    Last edited by Xamofne; Mar 27th, 2012 at 13:22:23.
    Neutralizers

Enfomax01
    Cratishe
    Maxone
    Leetkilluh
    Moltenfury
    Enfomax
    Onemax

Quote Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post
    Yay! English!

**bows**
    ----------------------------
    Showing why AO forum is not to be trusted - on S10 inflation

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Multiple players in my org can make 200-300m maybe even 400m depending on lucky drops in 2 hours of farming the place. If you cannot see this as being an issue, then I don't know how to help you.

I was really happy to hear about the change to the GMS.. major improvement. I'm also looking forward to the changes in the next patch for pet professions.

The video was nice to see.. the graphics looked decent but then I'm not into that type of thing. I'll just be happy when the beta has started.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    I was really happy to hear about the change to the GMS.. major improvement. I'm also looking forward to the changes in the next patch for pet professions.

The video was nice to see.. the graphics looked decent but then I'm not into that type of thing. I'll just be happy when the beta has started.
    what's this update about pet professions?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    removal of /pet hunt I guess ...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    It's in the notes for what's going on the test server on Thursday... MP pets and Crat robotic pets will no longer time out. I happen to have both professions so thought it was pretty cool. Also some changes to how +damage items affect nanodamage.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

yeah! improved gms ftw. hopefully it doesn't make the current system obsolete, but using the mail system is definitely better than having 5000 store-pets standing in one area that causes massive lag when you are running through a big city. For the love of Omni, please don't ever implement that. also, love the neut bashing

*edit* this gave me chills (good ones)

Having given this a lot of thought, I do think we could improve the experience by bringing everyone together. Currently free players are limited where they can go in the world, and I'd rather see us limiting the free-to-play experience in some other way than isolating the free to play and subscriber player base from one another in the future.
    Last edited by SoapTarder; Mar 27th, 2012 at 14:14:38.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast