Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dust Brigade Bracer - Tier 5

Dust Brigade Bracer - Tier 5

"The lower tiers (1-5) of the Dust Brigade Bracer can now be used by lower level characters (starting from 175), tier 6 and up is for 201+"

Will the comp lit requirement be adjusted to actually allow level 175-200 players(non Trader) to equip it?

I always thought there was a lvl req to enter DB instances? Maybe thats just the questline. I suppose i've never tried.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

there's a froob that likes to run around with db baffs so... no?

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    I always thought there was a lvl req to enter DB instances? Maybe thats just the questline. I suppose i've never tried.
    The codes had level locks. 190+ for DB1, 205+ for DB2 (since you had to do quest).

No more req for codes, no more locks.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Mar 27th, 2012 at 18:03:49.
    Because Race Yalm

You've always been able to Beacon Warp inside, So there's not a lock.

I thought it was 190+ to walk inside.. (if that's right) it obviously should be adjusted to 175 when they patch it. The buffs are locked at 181+ and 201+ for db1&2 (check auno).

But yes hopefully it's not 2k CL to build the lower ones always thought it was messed up that it was 2k CL for each step even before.. it should ramp up with each combine (increments of 50 or 75?) and require 2k for the final upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Flamehaze View Post
    Sure but a beacon warp shouldn't be required to loot the bracer

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    I thought it was 190+ to walk inside.. (if that's right) it obviously should be adjusted to 175 when they patch it. The buffs are locked at 181+ and 201+ for db1&2 (check auno).

But yes hopefully it's not 2k CL to build the lower ones always thought it was messed up that it was 2k CL for each step even before.. it should ramp up with each combine (increments of 50 or 75?) and require 2k for the final upgrade

Sure but a beacon warp shouldn't be required to loot the bracer
    Building it isn't the only problem, You can't equip it unless you are a comp lit friendly class.

Building it isn't the only problem, You can't equip it unless you are a comp lit friendly class.
    Oyea.. 1801 to equip the 2k to build version. Maybe make the CL to equip 9/10 of the CL to build for the lower versions as well? ;p If they are lowering the reqs down to 175 I'm sure they won't keep the 1801 requirement

They need to lower the build process for the 1-5 steps from 2k to something managable, so i'm just bumping the thread
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Beacon warp is blocked inside DB1 now.

My fault, I'm sorry.
    Because Race Yalm

bump, please scale the requirements down a bit. not a lot, but just enough to where someone has to put some effort into making and equipping this thing,
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Funcom employee

Done, the computer literacy skill requirement has been adjusted, as well as the build requirement.
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

I'm curious to why you feel that 175-200 characters should become even more powerful, especially considering how poorly balanced the 151-200 BS is already.. Is there any chance the ranges will get adjusted again?

they should force the 200's to play with the 214's

Breaking 151-200 BS, one 175+ item at a time !
    NO U

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyt View Post
    Breaking 151-200 BS, one 175+ item at a time !
    Shhh... or they'll give APF belt to 150 traders to break other level ranges as well. Just so there will be a feeling equally broken things.
    ----------------------------
    Showing why AO forum is not to be trusted - on S10 inflation

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Multiple players in my org can make 200-300m maybe even 400m depending on lucky drops in 2 hours of farming the place. If you cannot see this as being an issue, then I don't know how to help you.

This is rather interesting, however. I find myself having a hard time getting a team for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirayne View Post
    I'm curious to why you feel that 175-200 characters should become even more powerful, especially considering how poorly balanced the 151-200 BS is already.. Is there any chance the ranges will get adjusted again?
    every time there's a change made, you guys think it's the ONLY change that will ever be made. try to consider this is in a long line of changes that will effect everyone throughout the level ranges. it's not a conspiracy.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Quote Originally Posted by Frubaliscious View Post
    every time there's a change made, you guys think it's the ONLY change that will ever be made. try to consider this is in a long line of changes that will effect everyone throughout the level ranges. it's not a conspiracy.
    That's why I asked.

lvl 200 twinks are already perfectly killable, even tho they wear ql300 AI armor and Pen Ofab and OP weapons.
    At least in the case of my 170 melee advy, many 214s(good twinked) are killable too.
    So...why complain about something minor when this change is a little part of the changes soon to come?
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast