Thread: To Lindelu - MP pets

To Lindelu - MP pets

Please consider adjusting MP pets NOW, while you are adjusting other things.

i'm tired of MPs being left last ffs
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

So you should be first instead? What?
    Because Race Yalm

Yes, increase requirements!
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

MPs do need some love yes, but Pets is just scratching the surface of a problem that extends far further than their own toolset.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    So you should be first instead? What?
    First? Did you forgot about the most desired profession in the game got another NEW pet on various different levels?

I'd re-sub in a heartbeat if we were to be given a scourge pet naow!