Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update: March 2012

I bet none of you can even solo a cultist
    OMNI-TEK

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Like I said, you are incapable of any observance other than your own belly button. But I guess that is alright.
    Lack of reply noted. Defeat accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    HAHAHA griefing title farmer.
    Killing people on BS is griefing?

This is exactely why people don't like BS. Instead of capping points to win the round you would prefer ganking for epeen.
    Please oh wise one, which point should I cap, when every point is already omni?

I would so love to duel you so you can't pop up and AS me while i'm fighting someone else.
    A duel would end even worse for you than BS, at least you have the chance to run away or AFK out.

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    There is difference between losing a fight, and entering a fight where you cannot win no matter how gud your character is
    That is incorrect, if you are correctly set up you stand a great chance against alot of people. It's people who aren't correctly set up that whine about being steamrolled in BS.

or where you will be harassed with "U Dead! Reroll Nab" or "kkthxbye" by some ganking AS kiddie while you are already fighting someone else.
    Being attacked 2v1 on BS is not ganking.

bad behaviour is bad behaviour. I would love to see those people behave that way in real life and keep their facial features intact lol.
    Seems analogous to winning a game of pool or cards and having a bit of a dig at the loser.

Quote Originally Posted by VAUGHN2006 View Post
    Gankers have always been despised in this game as you will continue to be despised.
    How is killing someone on BS ganking?

Seriously the way you 3 use "ganker" and "griefer" is so consistently wrong that it seems you all orchestrated to push a certain idea in the hopes that it sticks with other people.

It would be a shame if a large portion of the population actually started believing that one person attacking another on BS is griefing. Especially for the FC petition handlers.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Ah the sweet cries of epeen hunters.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    I completely missed the jist of what you guys said.
    fixed for clarity.
    wtf happened to my avatars eyebrows?

I used to listen to Dubstep in the 90's... every time I connected to the internet.

fixed for clarity.
    I'm not involved with this in anyway but this man is right.
    OMNI-TEK

The reason I don't use BS is because it's an unchanging, boring instance. *shrug*
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

This is exactely why people don't like BS. Instead of capping points to win the round you would prefer ganking for epeen.
    It's not (only) for epeen.

Killing is fun and can be done solo. Playing objective can also be fun if that's your thing but it's way harder to do it solo. And we all know how hard it is to get people to cooperate in AO. Immediate > effort.

BS don't run due to several issues:
    1. winning BS has no middle term objective, like it used to be at LE launch. It was suggested a while ago that winning could allow your faction to launch orbital strikes for example.
    2. spread out player base. It doubt it will ever happen but one could dream of some mechanic to have players of all levels to fight in the same BS.
    3. lower population.
    4. Froobs vs paid ´balance´.
    5. lack of variation. Same map for 6 years now.
    6. etc.
    blah

BS dont run because there are 2 kinds of people who go there. VP farmers who want it finished asap and title farmers who want easy targets. Since the vp farmers dont stay long and the title farmers of the loosing side vanish even faster it is difficult to make it start and difficult to make it last.

BS needs to be rollbacked to the state it was before the dramatic change to mechanics, the fact that you can spawn anywhere on the map removes all tactics from the battlestation, and leaves you with a zergfest that has nothing with competitive objectivebased pvp to do at all.

Imagine if other games with a similar "battleground" had a mechanic where you could literally spawn on the enemy cap point, it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Please restore the old battlestation, that atleast had some substance.

Player refusing to sign up for the pvp battlestation in it's current state.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vaniga 220 Doc - Revolver 220 Sol - Gadaffy 220 Agt - Dukenukem 220 Nt
    Exclusive 220 Keep - Niradriel 220 Shd - Kranglefant 220 Enf - Epicac 220 Crt
    Twintekker 220 Eng - Pjusk 216 Trd - Whitestarr 220 Ma - Eastwood 210 Adv
    Onyxia 150 Shotgun Ma - Envictus 200 Enf - Smug 150 Keeper -
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Niradriel View Post
    BS needs to be rollbacked to the state it was before the dramatic change to mechanics, the fact that you can spawn anywhere on the map removes all tactics from the battlestation, and leaves you with a zergfest that has nothing with competitive objectivebased pvp to do at all.

Imagine if other games with a similar "battleground" had a mechanic where you could literally spawn on the enemy cap point, it makes absolutely no sense at all.

Please restore the old battlestation, that atleast had some substance.

Player refusing to sign up for the pvp battlestation in it's current state.
    I totally disagree with you.

Now that respawn times have been adjusted, I think the current BS system is really good.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

It's refreshing to see that now we are finally seeing some system changes up to bat, people have moved on to quibble about other senseless debates. Haters gonna hate.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

A duel would end even worse for you than BS, at least you have the chance to run away or AFK out.
    The fact that I am suggesting to duel "should" suggest that running away would not be my intention, but I give you an "B" for trying to be cute and snarky, and a "D" for comprehension.

Seriously the way you 3 use "ganker" and "griefer" is so consistently wrong that it seems you all orchestrated to push a certain idea in the hopes that it sticks with other people.

It would be a shame if a large portion of the population actually started believing that one person attacking another on BS is griefing. Especially for the FC petition handlers.
    I would think that without posting a definition of said words your opinion of their usage is no more absolute than anyone else.

However by your aggressive defense of said terms, it would appear that you may actually best fit my definition of a spawn camping griefer. Who's sole goal is to farm a personal title based on inferior opponents to raise your rk4 low self esteem and feel better about yourself in a virtual world setting.

So the offer stands to anyone anytime, I dont mind dueling and losing where someone faces me like a man. I don't like cowards in game or real life. It's amazing how people rave about pvp but try there hardest NOT to pvp on equal terms. I'm sorry maybe I should say fair 1 on 1 terms and let the better player win.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

The fact that I am suggesting to duel "should" suggest that running away would not be my intention, but I give you an "B" for trying to be cute and snarky, and a "D" for comprehension.

I would think that without posting a definition of said words your opinion of their usage is no more absolute than anyone else.

However by your aggressive defense of said terms, it would appear that you may actually best fit my definition of a spawn camping griefer. Who's sole goal is to farm a personal title based on inferior opponents to raise your rk4 low self esteem and feel better about yourself in a virtual world setting.

So the offer stands to anyone anytime, I dont mind dueling and losing where someone faces me like a man. I don't like cowards in game or real life. It's amazing how people rave about pvp but try there hardest NOT to pvp on equal terms. I'm sorry maybe I should say fair 1 on 1 terms and let the better player win.
    /duel?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    /duel?
    As long as I get to /moon you during duel before /prostrate then YES!

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

As long as I get to /moon you during duel before /prostrate then YES!
    i'll ig in a few h. /tell lazyfixer wtb +1 duel loss!

i'll ig in a few h. /tell lazyfixer wtb +1 duel loss!
    HAHAHA You will have to wait about 8h till i can log in.

You won't be laughing if you come self buffed...I have an NT for your fixer and MP or Keep for your doc.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

HAHAHA You will have to wait about 8h till i can log in.

You won't be laughing if you come self buffed...I have an NT for your fixer and MP or Keep for your doc.
    so you get to pick your toon depending on what the opponent picks ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    is fine. i'm 100% confident i can school his nt . i think he forgot nr8 exists.
    Last edited by Lazy; Apr 16th, 2012 at 19:03:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Uhm Yes
    is fine. i'm 100% confident i can school his nt . i think he forgot nr8 exists.
    and Yes, Ill take my chances 1 on 1 vs "self buffed" NR8

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Take this little debate elsewhere, for crying out loud.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast