Thread: Portable Mail Terminal

Portable Mail Terminal

So, title has it all.
    Also please include in Homestead pack, previous buyers too!
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

this will pair very nicely with the portable gms and upcoming GMS changes
    Lilkueg 220/26/6x Opifex Shade
    Kuegen 211/11 Atrox Enforcer
    And Many More!

Bumb!
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.

Bumb!

I would love this.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

This would be great, thats why it never will happen. ;-D

Homestead Pack says all the items included are *account wide. Does this mean the account you happen to be logged into when you buy the pack? I notice the purchase process does not let you specify an account. Or, is it all my Linked accounts wide?

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Homestead Pack says all the items included are *account wide. Does this mean the account you happen to be logged into when you buy the pack? I notice the purchase process does not let you specify an account. Or, is it all my Linked accounts wide?

Kinnik
    Account wide, means current characters and future characters you create on that specific account. Linked accounts are under a master account, but they are separate regarding "account wide" items or services.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.