Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring back lvl 60 pvp

Bring back lvl 60 pvp

For those of you who don't know, Level 60 pvp is dead.

I currently spend days looking for duels for my level 60 Soldier. If you would like to help bring back lvl 60 pvp and duels in bore, please leave a message here with your ingame name.

My alt is Doublechin lvl 60 soldier.

I am offering 25m to anyone who can beat me.

Sincerely,

Mrchin

I just rolled a new project last night. Already level 60 and have most of my gear. Did my first round of twinking tonight. Not ready for duels yet, but I'd say another week =) I enjoy (or enjoyed, rather) 60 pvp.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Well send me a tell on doublechin when ur ready

Try to attack/defend towers also. That is usually a pretty good way to get fights
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

yeah towers are fun, but after they de, they dont come back. Its normally only one person griefing

kinda lame, duels are where its at, and bore flagged. Until a lvl 76 agent/trader shows up. lol

The offer still stands, 25m to anyone who can beat my lvl 60 twink

Quote Originally Posted by DecemberSky View Post
    I just rolled a new project last night. Already level 60 and have most of my gear. Did my first round of twinking tonight. Not ready for duels yet, but I'd say another week =) I enjoy (or enjoyed, rather) 60 pvp.
    is it another NT ? :P
    Neutralizers

Enfomax01
    Cratishe
    Maxone
    Leetkilluh
    Moltenfury
    Enfomax
    Onemax

Quote Originally Posted by whbassett4 View Post
    For those of you who don't know, Level 60 pvp is dead.

I currently spend days looking for duels for my level 60 Soldier. If you would like to help bring back lvl 60 pvp and duels in bore, please leave a message here with your ingame name.

My alt is Doublechin lvl 60 soldier.

I am offering 25m to anyone who can beat me.

Sincerely,

Mrchin

have u lost any duel vs 60 enf ?
    Neutralizers

Enfomax01
    Cratishe
    Maxone
    Leetkilluh
    Moltenfury
    Enfomax
    Onemax

I have a 60 enfo and 60 soldier that I almost never play anymore because there are no 60s on to play with. It's dead, let it go man, let it go.

The offer still stands, 25m to anyone who can beat my lvl 60 twink
    Does this go for previous duels? If so you owe me like 100m
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Yes, I beat every enfo i fight.

And reids... it doesnt count when ur 16 levels higher and Im already fighting a gimp enfo haha. But yes, u are an amazing twink and i would owe u about 100m. However, I do recall getting u a couple times. I hope to see u on ur alts soon!! I have then on my friends list so i know when to watch out haha!!!

I WILL NOT LET 60 PVP DIE!!

PS: Reids, i know u have a 65 soldier, id like to duel him if ur willing to get him online, BTW whats his name??

Styzz0, Bring em online and lets just have some fun. Don't let them just rot in your arsenal of players!!!

Message me on Doublechin if your interested!

Had fun getting pwnt wish there was more 60's around so we could get a couple rounds of BS going. Maybe we should have some kind of level 60 pvp tournament?

I think I might re outfit these guys since they are kind of crappeh nowadays.

BRING BACK 60 PVP!!!!!!!!!

If this thread gets a lot of action and interest, I think the PVP tournament and duel day would be a great IDEA. People need something to do in their downtime.

Just some thoughts on the tournament/BS/duel day. Potential Rewards: AI armor, Credits, RESPECT ,

More to be Added

RESPECT
    The greatest prize of all!

You know its another NT =p
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

NT at lvl 60?? Id like to see that

I'd absolutely love to see TL3 pvp active once again. Sadly my 74 keeper is lvl'd now; that 25m would've come in handy!

But I can't not have a TL3 twink; rolled another keeper who's 60, since 74 is now a pointless level for most things. Just need to get research done and get his equipment on. Course, with that new NT running around I may need some more resist in my setup. (Hi!)

Either way, count me in for TL3 pvp tourneys and BS and duels and all that good stuff. Hopefully within a week or two I'll be ready to rock.
    Theppy, Alt Addict and Collector of Oddities
    Current project: dreaming of private servers

My best memories of lvl 60 PVP was when NW field was between clan outpost and Totw, and people running between those got flagged when it was 25% gas time. The noob ganking wasn't what was so great about it, but the chaotic fighting that followed when people came to kill the gankers.

Also 2H0 back in the days when there were still loads of froobs going from grid to whompah towards Foreman's was fun place to ambush people with small skirmishes taking place often.

Anyways, ended up deleting my lvl 60 soldier twink few years ago already due inactivity to make room for higher level twink.

...and seems decembersky still has that perverse NT fetish going on

I dont think a 60 NT would even be Viable lol. We will see tho

I dont think a 60 NT would even be Viable lol. We will see tho
    it can be very viable, except vs certain profs.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast