Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: No more clicksaver/item assistant?

Just did some more testing with IA on this patch. It's still working without renaming/copying any files.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Quote Originally Posted by -Bugsplat View Post
    Would be more convenient if you just added clicksaver to the game, or as an official tool...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cogline View Post
    Please add the ability to chose mission rewards already. I mean why make bot heals mission rollable only with no way in game to find the damn things? *weeps*
    qft. select reward, press roll, a mish is generated for a random amount of credits.
    Oltcit - 220/24/69 troxie enf -= Proud General of Deadly Whispers =- RK1
    Roflcopterz - 220/20/60 troxie nubstick wielder

or just remove rk missions and add all the crap to a shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    or... ditch all shops and make what is currently available in them rollable instead.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    or... ditch all shops and make what is currently available in them rollable instead.
    This! Oh well, maybe not all shops. Only the items shop. Normal vendors are allright except for the stupid amount of worthless crap in them.
    Aeliniyah Opifex Doc | Venkula Solitus Doc | Rohtoiivari Trox Doc | Yutheron Solitus Trader Ianamura NM Crat
    Technigyro Trox Enfo | Gizmoplex Trox Keeper | Icarya Opi MA | Vinetto Opifex Shade | Retku Solitus Engineer
    Geraplex Trox Sold | Tuulispaa Opifex Fixer | Wertion Solitus MP | Kemoplex Trox MA
    And a fleet of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by SoapTarder View Post
    its funny how AO requires so much grinding and effort to make any progress, both ingame and in Development

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    It'd have to be a shop that is sorta like the collector.

If I bought something from the shop, aside from the item I bought, it'd have to provide some tokens, some xp, some creds, some additional items (with the chance that a few would be worth something), and there would have to be a chance that the shop would kill me.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Bluephazon View Post
    Clicksaver db updates might work with a copy of the AO client with the old name, but has anyone actually tried rolling with it? Unless I'm wrong in assuming it reads memory from Client.exe and returns the array of missions I don't see how it would work without being altered.
    Oh Phaz you so silly.

It hooks Datablocktomessage and reads the incoming packet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    Just did some more testing with IA on this patch. It's still working without renaming/copying any files.

I see my TL toons on Items Assistant also, in 'unknown' dimension. However, does that mean it will still work after server merge without changes? They don't show in the Summary list of toons, only in the listing for the Inventory searches.

Kinnik

The file clientd became non-responsive when I tried to log in after starting clicksaver. Starting AO first allows both to run, but no mission data was pulled into clicksaver.

Just a confirmation that the broken-ness made its way to Live.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Ghosts of Atlantean

i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    The file clientd became non-responsive when I tried to log in after starting clicksaver. Starting AO first allows both to run, but no mission data was pulled into clicksaver.

Just a confirmation that the broken-ness made its way to Live.
    Of course it did. Clicksaver relies on hardcoded filenames, it doesn't know that AO is no longer called client.exe but AnarchyOnline.exe.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Clicksaver should be fixed soon. I'll make a post when it is
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvana View Post
    Clicksaver should be fixed soon. I'll make a post when it is
    Thank you, much <3 to you!
    Å Sibylla du är vännen i nöd
    ge mig dressing, ge mig senap, ge mig lök och lite salt
    men inget salt på mina strips och gärna ketchup över allt
    jag vill förlusta mig mellan dina bröd
    utan dig skulle jag vara begraven och död

Well, they should update mission-terminals.

1: Let us see mission-rewards insantly after rolling (without clicking on mission-icon and scrolling down, hovering cursor etc).
    2: Add more options than XP/Credits to reward. (IE, lets is check/uncheck clusters for example, and then when we roll we will only get clusters as rewards). No need for 3rd party-stuff then.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

What if, and I'm just spitballin' here, the mission windows were updated to function like the GMI?
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Ghosts of Atlantean

i might be a troll

Just a brief FYI, the link for a fixed version of Clicksaver will be available tomorrow. So people can calm down on at least one front of the patch issues
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

At first glance, the troublesome bit seems to be in clicksaver.c where it's calling FindWindow( "Anarchy client", "Anarchy Online" ) . So the EXE renaming isn't a problem, CS was always looking for "anarchy.exe", which still is around. However I think the FindWindow call needs to be replaced with a call to EnumWindows.

All sounds easy huh? My only problem is that I don't have Visual Studio installed right now, so will have to rely in "external" compile services. Fingers crossed it works on the first try, if not we might end up either needing a few more days for some iterations of doing this. Or I might just have to bite the bullet and start looking for that elusive CD...
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvana View Post
    Just a brief FYI, the link for a fixed version of Clicksaver will be available tomorrow. So people can calm down on at least one front of the patch issues
    if u do u are the greatest person in my sick life
    It´s posible to find Typos ! but u can have all of them !

Quote Originally Posted by Uragon View Post
    At first glance, the troublesome bit seems to be in clicksaver.c where it's calling FindWindow( "Anarchy client", "Anarchy Online" ) . So the EXE renaming isn't a problem, CS was always looking for "anarchy.exe", which still is around. However I think the FindWindow call needs to be replaced with a call to EnumWindows.

All sounds easy huh? My only problem is that I don't have Visual Studio installed right now, so will have to rely in "external" compile services. Fingers crossed it works on the first try, if not we might end up either needing a few more days for some iterations of doing this. Or I might just have to bite the bullet and start looking for that elusive CD...
    I suspect CS would compile with Visual Studio C++ Express just fine (though you may want to use the 2008 version)... unlike AOIA which needs the full version due to using ATL and stuff.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Silvana did u do an rework on Clicksaver ?
    It´s posible to find Typos ! but u can have all of them !

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast