Thread: 201+ SL clusters?

201+ SL clusters?

Hi,

Where do you find high sl clusters the easiet way? I ran a few 250 missions with no success but are there other mobs etc with a decent chance of dropping them?

Need quite a few different ones and no money to buy them atm so i figured I sound attempt to farm some

The mobs in the primus camp, around where mercs are spawned, can drop them

But its not easy as well
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

aah, I thought those mobs only dropped old regular clusters! thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Msakopax View Post
    aah, I thought those mobs only dropped old regular clusters! thanks for sharing
    They are regular clusters, the only difference between Jobe and old ones, is that jobe is not blitzable, nor available in General stores.
    (Except nano delta which is also blitzable)

No such thing as "SL Clusters"

they came with the release of shadowlands, thus why I call them that ;P

edit: as I recall it ;P

You can loot Jobe clusters from mission chests and primus mobs.
    Because Race Yalm

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    You can loot Jobe clusters from mission chests and primus mobs.
    At a so crap droprate that after you take a week farming you get that desired Feet HD cluster ql 186...
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

It's not to bad, you can get a ton of credits from other clusters while you farm (enough to cover the cost of a HD cluster). Not to mention that some QL 300 implants sell really well even when they are empty (eye, r-arm, r-wrist and r-hand to name a few).
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.