Thread: trox

trox

fix abi sheet plz. long overdue imo.

...of course "sugar" is offered here as well to facilitate things a little for you fc guys ;P
    Last edited by Xootch; May 18th, 2012 at 10:06:44.

where are my trox homies? none of you cares?

I...have no idea what you're talking about.

trox have fewer total abilities than all other breeds.

yes, i knew that before i rolled trox but i do think it should be evened out.

On a similar note, upgrade Mongo Rage to have a 30 second duration, a 25 second recharge and make Wit of the Atrox add 2000 AAD.

nice try. mongorape will be reworked, and so will wit.

How 'bout they get something like a neck, rather than their head plastered to the front of their chest.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

How about you twink harder.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

thats exactly my point. some things are just not possible on trox because all 3 other breeds have more abilities.

That's why my first toon which was atrox, was also the last atrox I ever rolled.

It has it's benefits and then also some downfalls... In my case I think the downfalls are greater than the benefits, yet lots of others seem to think otherwise.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

true. but facing the rebalancing i think it's time to rethink this ability shortcomings. wit is going to be useless and opi, soli and nano perks will get a significant boost.

imo troxes should have as much abils points as opis as long as opis have the same breed perks as atroxes.

Have you considered the amount of IP spend and HP gains from Atrox?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    true. but facing the rebalancing i think it's time to rethink this ability shortcomings. wit is going to be useless and opi, soli and nano perks will get a significant boost.
    They will make useless perks be usefull, not op. If you call it "a significant boost", you have never been MR'ed before.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    They will make useless perks be usefull, not op. If you call it "a significant boost", you have never been MR'ed before.
    look at his post history. suggestion to improve ranged advies? check. suggestion to improve troxes? check. HE'S A RANGED TROX ADVY!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    look at his post history. suggestion to improve ranged advies? check. suggestion to improve troxes? check. HE'S A RANGED TROX ADVY!
    Isn't that a fail right there? Choosing sub-optimal breed for certain setup? It's sad state of AO, but some builds just are more equal than others.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Isn't that a fail right there? Choosing sub-optimal breed for certain setup? It's sad state of AO, but some builds just are more equal than others.
    are you high? since when is trading 14 nr for 1500 aao sub-optimal?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    hehe not quite. i have a 220 soli advy and a 220 trox enfo. among others. oh and you forgot about 10 threads to improve ao independent of breed and profession. and roughly 10 for other professions. for all you actually do is troll.

oh. edit: useless perk --> useful perk, yes i call that significant. and useful-->useless, yes i do call that a nerf.
    Last edited by Xootch; May 21st, 2012 at 17:03:26.

uhhh nooo i don't want any changes not improving my own toons, uhh nooees, double noees if it improves toons i don't have.

The essence of this forums since as long as I can remember.