Thread: Combine PVP scores across accounts

Combine PVP scores across accounts

As the PVP scores are supposed to be a reflection of how much you have PVP'd, and because the higher end scores are near impossible to reach (especially on anything recently created), a combination of scores across the characters on linked accounts could be a pleasent addition for PVPers.

The scores would be displayed in addition to existing scores. As an example:

If I have 5 characters with 100 solo kills each, the information window would display Solo kills 100 (500). The titles that could be chosen from would be dependant on the total experience (the purple PVP experience bar values), while the character dependant score would merely detail the pvp experience with that particular profession/character for others to see.

Only scores relevant to obtaining titles should be displayed, so no duel losses should be included in this. Team kills, solo kills, and duel wins would then reflect the total pvp experience a player has as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As the PVP scores are supposed to be a reflection of how much you have PVP'd, and because the higher end scores are near impossible to reach (especially on anything recently created), a combination of scores across the characters on linked accounts could be a pleasent addition for PVPers.

The scores would be displayed in addition to existing scores. As an example:

If I have 5 characters with 100 solo kills each, the information window would display Solo kills 100 (500). The titles that could be chosen from would be dependant on the total experience (the purple PVP experience bar values), while the character dependant score would merely detail the pvp experience with that particular profession/character for others to see.

Only scores relevant to obtaining titles should be displayed, so no duel losses should be included in this. Team kills, solo kills, and duel wins would then reflect the total pvp experience a player has as well.
    Not bad... but i wouldnt remove duel losses though. It's nice to know if someone is 10 wins and 200 losses.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

wtb solo/team pvp win/loss ratio. maybe only start showing it after x kills so froobs/gimps don't get discouraged.

No. Give old titles back.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Malraux View Post
    No. Give old titles back.
    I actually would like this, but maybe as an adition to the now existing system?

I mean, anyone can run around killing gimps, but the old system made you have to kill people close to your own "rank" to gain points and get closer to the next rank.
    Dudidamage, The PvM gimp E : 220/2x (Winning)

Facebashr: you support clan or omni ? ****: meh ****: omni =P Facebashr: that leaves me no choice. You gained 120 PVP Solo Score.

The only bad thing about the previous title system was the farmability(so what tho, anything is farmable in AO, including pvp ranks) and people AFK-ing out of BS. But now everyone can deal with farmability(look at Danielka's team of Champions that knew nothing about pvp) and FC added the deserter mechanic wich is great to keep titlehuggers from chain AFK-ing to save there title.
    PUT IT BACK and let us have a thrill when pvping again!
    I remember when I got Expert on my agent, I used to shake in my chair whenever I got agroed by someone, I used to curse whenever I lost a title and used to giggle when I won one. Now people say things like: "I need to kill 36.000 people for my next title".....and this is complete bull****!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2