Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improved Jobe pistol #3524634

Well the problem of Jobe Pistols is as old as these Pistols are.

I found them nice on my Adv at 150, as it hits a nice FA IF you reload it before each FA (somelike 11k as i remember). Therefor the clipsize is the biggest Problem. A 20-25 clipsize would prevent you from reloadingand would allow a capped 15k FA.

My GF uses Jobe Pistol on her 220 Adv still for PvM but with somelike 12k FA it is not compareable to Soldiers.

For a nice FA and Burst i am planing to do a D-shark-Adv on 220. Will be missing my dear Fling, but you can't have everything And i won't have to dyna-camp for weeks to get Pistol- and Multi-Nanos
    Thalestris, 220/30/70 Keeper /// Dr. "Remy" Hadley, 220/30/70 Doctor /// Rantopha, 220/30/70 Fixer /// Luminaraa, 220/30/70 NM Enforcer
    Dr. Chris Taub, 150/20.99/42 Doctor /// Rantofa (old fr00b Main) Part 1 Part 2 /// Axeflower, 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Seems like our nature here in AO (and I am no exception) is to:
    - Criminalize the behavior we don't like then
    - Ask Funcom to remove said behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Rantopha View Post
    12k FA it is not compareable to Soldiers.
    Should it be?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Should it be?
    No.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Oh, I miss my gimp level 150 pistolero adv.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    No.
    Well, then, by all means dont bump this thread. Because without an upgraded Jobe, ur stuck with Troller pistol Advys. I'm suuuuure u'll like that much better.
    (The Troller has -2K FA, btw)
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Well, then, by all means dont bump this thread. Because without an upgraded Jobe, ur stuck with Troller pistol Advys. I'm suuuuure u'll like that much better.
    (The Troller has -2K FA, btw)
    I don't think a higher MBS or larger clip size on the JEPP would pull advies away from the troaler, especially considering the low AR they have with FA.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    I don't think a higher MBS or larger clip size on the JEPP would pull advies away from the troaler, especially considering the low AR they have with FA.
    plenty of tl7 advies already hotswap jepp->troller for fa/as/burst/fling faceroll on docs. i dont think we need to give them an even better FA

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    12k FA it is not compareable to Soldiers.
    Should it be?
    yes in my opinion it should be

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    plenty of tl7 advies already hotswap jepp->troller for fa/as/burst/fling faceroll on docs. i dont think we need to give them an even better FA
    Well this is exactly the reason, why we (FC) should give Advys a better FA.

Every Fixer can FA/Burst/Fling/ [hotswap Craphander] AS to alpha Docs or other Professions. The same way as a SMG-Soldier could do with even more SMG-AR on the Fixer. And Fixers are just supporters as Advys are.

[edit]
    [OT] The Hotswap is another problem, FC should take a view on. In my opinion it is unrealistic to fire a Burst/FA/whatever out of a weapon, that is (de-)equiped at that time. Imagine Soldier, preparing his weapon to be packed away ("make it safe", don't find better words in english language, sorry), fireing a whole magazin into his enemy with a Weapon, turned to "safety on".
    But i am not willing to overtake this thread to a "hotswap"-thread
    [/OT]
    Last edited by Rantopha; May 22nd, 2012 at 12:53:24.
    Thalestris, 220/30/70 Keeper /// Dr. "Remy" Hadley, 220/30/70 Doctor /// Rantopha, 220/30/70 Fixer /// Luminaraa, 220/30/70 NM Enforcer
    Dr. Chris Taub, 150/20.99/42 Doctor /// Rantofa (old fr00b Main) Part 1 Part 2 /// Axeflower, 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Seems like our nature here in AO (and I am no exception) is to:
    - Criminalize the behavior we don't like then
    - Ask Funcom to remove said behavior.

yes in my opinion it should be

Well this is exactly the reason, why we (FC) should give Advys a better FA.

Every Fixer can FA/Burst/Fling/ [hotswap Craphander] AS to alpha Docs or other Professions. The same way as a SMG-Soldier could do with even more SMG-AR on the Fixer. And Fixers are just supporters as Advys are.

advies can use JEPP + craphander too if they want as/fa. no one's stopping them. (oh that's right craphander AS is more often then not a 2nd fling that sometimes caps)

additionally, no one "hotswaps" craphander because there's no need for it. you HAVE to swap jepp->troll because of hte -2k fa on the troll that makes dualling them impossible. i mean sure, if fixers get a better as option (i've given up FA to use troa'ler on my fixer) then yea, i guess advies can get a better FA.

I think improving JEPP would be much more appreciated from pvm point of view rather than pvp.

The top priority (from my point of view) would be increasing the clip size, as 10 bullets is a joke and if I do not want reload it every time I only get 7-8 bullets FA.

Increasing max beneficial AR would be a nice bonus but it is not as crucial as clip size for me.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12