Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update: May 2012

the final patch at TL comes today.

Test Live Patch Notes: 18.5.0.9
    This patch should be available on Wednesday 13th of June.

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post

I don't think it said it was final
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    The new controls will include options for what you want the default state to be for your pet (:
    *faints*
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

I will allow us to begin considering this after we've pushed out the new player experience and some of the systems changes
    I hope "system changes" means graphics update and profession re-balance.

I would hate to see a changes to BS, PvP, or just about anything else before the new graphics engine and profession re-balance takes place. I have nothing against PvP, I just think most people would like to see the new graphics engine and the profession updates before you move on to other important game enhancements. These two items and some effort from marketing will hopefully increase the population which will benefit PvP, PvE, RP, and Funcom. Everyone wins.

Any visible proof yet that the graphics engine is moving along?

Quote Originally Posted by Socrattes View Post
    I hope "system changes" means graphics update and profession re-balance.

I would hate to see a changes to BS, PvP, or just about anything else before the new graphics engine and profession re-balance takes place. I have nothing against PvP, I just think most people would like to see the new graphics engine and the profession updates before you move on to other important game enhancements. These two items and some effort from marketing will hopefully increase the population which will benefit PvP, PvE, RP, and Funcom. Everyone wins.

Any visible proof yet that the graphics engine is moving along?
    "Systems Changes" is the new name for "Profession Re-balance" because they realized that changes needed to be done across the board to make it happen... thus, System Changes.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

I just noticed that in Test server, the pets are now 1s cast time and 1min cooldown <3 *diez*
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    I just noticed that in Test server, the pets are now 1s cast time and 1min cooldown <3 *diez*
    one min cooldown on mezz, two on attack and healpet.

This will be revolutionairy for us MP's in pvp.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post

The final release date is yet to be announced, but I'm expecting it to be Tuesday next week, as we wanted to give this version a little more time on Test Live to ensure we didn't miss anything. (:
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

The final release date is yet to be announced, but I'm expecting it to be Tuesday next week, as we wanted to give this version a little more time on Test Live to ensure we didn't miss anything. (:
    You missed eliminating the dashed borders!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    one min cooldown on mezz, two on attack and healpet.

This will be revolutionairy for us MP's in pvp.
    Indeed!!! We will be able to isntacast a pet in a rough situation like engs! <3
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    You missed eliminating the dashed borders!
    what dashed borders?

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    what dashed borders?
    The bright, dashed borders all over the market interface! They eat my eyes and reduce readability. Instead, use a solid border that sits in an off-white color to cordon off the lighter "info blurbs" that sit in it. The dashed border... it stands out excessively as pure white, and if it becomes diluted with a darker color it'll cause a smeary effect.
    I can't think of a single instance in any of the websites and websystems I've been setting up over the past 2 years where we used dashed borders even once.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    what dashed borders?
    AO Coder? Macrosun, What an interesting name.
    Artofwar(220/21)----Cheatdeath(220/18)----Reflection(220/22)

Get R' Dun

I really don't care about a definite date, as long as everything works

We've decided to spend a couple of days to iron out some small issues with the new market, and we'll be announcing the finalized release date later this week, thank you very much for all the feedback this month! And don't worry, the patch will happen before the birthday celebrations (:
    When you remove playershops, will there still be a orgcity upkeep? just wondering since most orgs have the playershops as main income to pay for the upkeep
    Luckystriker 220/70/30 Solitus Soldier
    Luckyscrat 220/70/30Atrox Crat
    Sliced
    220/6x/2x Atrox Shade

Member of New Order

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystriker View Post
    When you remove playershops, will there still be a orgcity upkeep? just wondering since most orgs have the playershops as main income to pay for the upkeep
    I think most active orgs can realistically ask their mid/higher levels to drop a few mill into org bank to keep their city. Also, after all these years, (in theory) org banks should have enough stored to cover several months of upkeep.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Tarib is such a tease !

I assume this means patch downtime is tomorrow 19th of june at 1900 gmt :P
    NO U

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyt View Post
    Tarib is such a tease !

Shhhhhhhh1!!!! Must be today!

Tarib is such a tease !

Means Testlive is getting a patch today.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Funcom employee

Tarib is such a tease !

It was a bit of miscommunication.
    We're patching TL, not Live.
    The announced was posted in error
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast