Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update: May 2012

Please consult your cub scout master for more info on approved topics and language.
    Last edited by Louderer789; Jun 19th, 2012 at 17:43:36.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Any further questions/comments on the moderation topic can be directed to my or Kintaii's private messages, and not this thread, thank you.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jun 20th, 2012 at 05:25:57. Reason: corrected by Lainbr
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

I... feel the urge to tell Anarrina that she mispelled something. Dunno exactly what because, strictly talking, it doesnt make any sense.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I eat ice cream in moderation, because I don't want to get too fat.

Lol this is such an awesome GMI. Its perfect in everyway possible!!!!!!!! lol
    Artofwar(220/21)----Cheatdeath(220/18)----Reflection(220/22)

Get R' Dun

You are just angry you can't buy accounts on it.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    You are just angry you can't buy accounts on it.
    Hahaha!

Get R' Dun

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    I... feel the urge to tell Anarrina that she mispelled something. Dunno exactly what because, strictly talking, it doesnt make any sense.
    I typed "me" for "be". fixed now. I was typing on my phone.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I typed "me" for "be". fixed now. I was typing on my phone.
    xD

On topic: I kinda like the new GMI. Need some tweaks (and also get rid of unrefundable taxes :P), but its kinda cool :3

P.s.: OMG! RK2 says RK1 marked is overpriced, and then they put supple bots for 800m! xD LMAO
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Any one realized the Issue with the "Advanced Scent Sensor"?... I set the "Show Others Effects" of NONE but everytime i logged in, i have a green View.. After Zoning i have a normal view (On all Toons who were wearing it).

Any Solutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Derenbruder View Post
    Any one realized the Issue with the "Advanced Scent Sensor"?... I set the "Show Others Effects" of NONE but everytime i logged in, i have a green View.. After Zoning i have a normal view (On all Toons who were wearing it).

Any Solutions?
    That might be worth reporting on the appropriate forums.
    Thornee - resurrected lowbie, former 200 Fixer
    Stannerd - 220 Soldier
    Megusta - TL7 Doc
    Kaleeh - TL5 Shade

Any Solutions?
    Sounds like,
    --- You have "Advanced Scent Scensor" equiped on all chars.
    ----You log in and theres like a night vision effect.
    -----You zone and it goes away....

Its normal.

Get R' Dun

its not normal.. once i disabled the effect (before last patch) i never ever had that effect of the green view (night-vision)

its not normal.. once i disabled the effect (before last patch) i never ever had that effect of the green view (night-vision)
    I have same issue ... report on the Bug Reports forum perhaps, that is where I posted it.

Kinnik

How about the ability to turn off the blinding green on the adv. scent sensor without having to sacrifice all other effects?

Can we expect this soon?

This wouldn't be a bug fix but a new feature so it should be in game suggestions, I guess.

I also noticed that even though I have music disabled, when launching the game, I can hear the music for ~1sec before it is muted. This is not really a problem, but I think the cause of this is also the cause of the advanced scent sensor not being disabled on login. It must do something along the lines of : initialize the game with defaults settings, and then load user settings. For the music it's fine because it is instant, but in the case of advanced scent sensor (among other things I guess), you need to zone to see the changes.
    Last edited by Thorneee; Jun 22nd, 2012 at 11:24:05.
    Thornee - resurrected lowbie, former 200 Fixer
    Stannerd - 220 Soldier
    Megusta - TL7 Doc
    Kaleeh - TL5 Shade

Any free time coming for people out of game with the birthday?
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Quote Originally Posted by Tyfowler View Post
    Any free time coming for people out of game with the birthday?
    No. Free month will be later in the year. As explained by Ilaliya in a different thread.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

More to the point, if a free month happens it will be later in the year. At this point, it's not safe to assume anything is for certain. By this I don't mean the game may be gone, but the new producer and new GD have thrown more than a few curveballs the community's way.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...8&postcount=10
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    More to the point, if a free month happens it will be later in the year. At this point, it's not safe to assume anything is for certain. By this I don't mean the game may be gone, but the new producer and new GD have thrown more than a few curveballs the community's way.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...8&postcount=10
    Which? Far as I've seen, the communication has been quite honest and direct when it's taken place since Ilaliya came onboard. Quite a refreshing attitude to see someone communicate actual answers and ideas and motivations rather than just silence. Now, if only we had patches that weren't just preparation for the coming changes. But I guess we can't have it any other way.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast