Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update: May 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I did that. To me it doesn't look any different. Now, let's talk 10 years ago, that was different.
    I would like to be on your server then because the server I play on has a whole lot less active people than it used to.

I know FC is distracted with their new project but I would hate to see AO go away. The lack or significant improvements, unfulfilled promises, and limited content has eroded the active player base significantly. However, I am sure people will come back for the new player experience, launcher, shopping cart, and a promise that we will get a new graphics engine and profession re-balance. Yea, the game is saved!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    i dont think anyone has an mp except for you.
    Pff. I do have too!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    i dont think anyone has an mp except for you.
    Only the coolest of the cool have MP mains.

yay!! I'm in
    220/30 Lordlawrence
    200/2x Pampero
    Ever wondered what's like making an OP toon? 30/3 Forum
    25/3 Killergoa

Too much hate - not enough love - lets all hug, love and travel abit...

lahlalalalalalalah laaah laa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOktF...eature=related

meet new weird and unknown ppl - like we do on AO :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I53o0OWpZ8
    Last edited by Onkelolsen; Jun 4th, 2012 at 19:17:39.
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Only the coolest of the cool have MP mains.
    Exactly!
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Quote Originally Posted by esssch View Post
    only the coolest of the cool have mp mains.
    rawr!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Only the insanest of the insane have MP mains.
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Exactly!
    You need to be 220 to speak, kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    He tanked bist for whole hmmmm 3 seconds! And wiped all the docs from the raid in meanwhile! How dare u?!

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    He's an enforcer with pets anyways.

I still think it's awesome how they left these forums here for us even after the game died. At least we can all talk about the great game that was AO.

MP Main for ze win.
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    I still think it's awesome how they left these forums here for us even after the game died. At least we can all talk about the great game that was AO.
    Lol AO is Dead the sky is falling etc.. When a game is dead, means you cant play it, you sure
    can play. Just laughing at peoples uber skill in negativity.

If any thing is death its the player being active.

Well back to the subject.. I been talking to one of my work partner who is very skilled in databases, he said that there is not a huge improvents in performance
    to use Blobb instead of normal SQL, its safe to convert. If you stick to blobb he said
    performance is good tought, the data has to be light and there is no real support for relationdatabse.

And as Vhab pointed, if they can clean up the blobb, this might sort out lagg issue.

end of my thread here.
    Last edited by Ironmax; Jun 5th, 2012 at 00:14:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    well aren't you precious

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmax View Post
    Well back to the subject.. I been talking to one of my work partner who is very skilled in databases, he said that there is not a huge improvents in performance
    to use Blobb instead of normal SQL, its safe to convert. If you stick to blobb he said
    performance is good tought, the data has to be light and there is no real support for relationdatabse.
    This doesn't actually mean anything, I hope you realise that
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    This doesn't actually mean anything, I hope you realise that
    Your trolling, hope you realize that. :P "It means exactly what i say."
    Last edited by Ironmax; Jun 4th, 2012 at 23:56:53.

Your trolling, hope you realize that. :P "It means exactly what i say."
    That's quite the opposite of truth. While it may mean what "your [sic]" thinking, what you just "said" doesn't really mean anything. Even if you actually wrote what you thought (at least, what I think you wanted to write), it doesn't matter. You should really re-read the OP and then consult your friend.

Lol AO is Dead the sky is falling etc.. When a game is dead, means you cant play it, you sure
    can play. Just laughing at peoples uber skill in negativity.

If any thing is death its the player being active.

And as Vhab pointed, if they can clean up the blobb, this might sort out lagg issue.

end of my thread here.
    Its still hard to make te conversion. IMARIGHT? :3

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Its still hard to make te conversion. IMARIGHT? :3
    I don't drink te, mostly coffee, and its pretty easy to make.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast