Thread: Lost Nano program ?

Lost Nano program ?

i realy dunno if this is the right place to post but it seems cleary that tnere is something wrong with Improved Pet Steal Back nano since it exist in game DB and should be in the LE terminals like Imp pet attention , anyway In-Game GM's didnt even know if it exist either should it be , and ITS nOT a Dyna drop maybe Pet Steal Back which i doubt.... Wish we get answer from Lind or so
    Herooo0 220/30/70 MA
    Darux 220/30/70 Engi
    Spartax 220/30/70 Enf
    X771 220/30/70 Fix
    Exavii 214/30/70 Shade
    Devix 164 trader
    Herooo00 150 MA

the nano is not in game, its 1 of the meny things in the DB that never made it to game :/
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

It's in game, but I guess it doesn't come from wherever it used to come from anymore. I got one from GMS and uploaded it about a year ago, perhaps someone that was around when this stuff dropped/was sold could say where they came from, or a dev could comment d:

well its realy annouying so ya we could use a dev comment to end such a rediculas thang
    Herooo0 220/30/70 MA
    Darux 220/30/70 Engi
    Spartax 220/30/70 Enf
    X771 220/30/70 Fix
    Exavii 214/30/70 Shade
    Devix 164 trader
    Herooo00 150 MA

Froobs used to collect them from RK missions a long time ago, afaik. Bought mine on the GMS for 80 mil about 2 yrs ago.
    Waiting for a cure.

It seems to have got messed up in the loot tables in 18.x series somewhere... possibly as late as 18.4. Previously, Improved Pet Steal Back was a confirmed Clicksaver rollable QL215 item (as of patch 17.5.1).

It may have been duplicated in, or moved to, another loot table such as mission bosses. But this seems unlikely.

General consensus seems to be that you cannot get this nano at the moment.

X

P.S. I'm trying to think what happened to Improved Pet Steal Back in the nano documents too. It's possible that it was renamed and retasked to a different purpose... which would mean that it would be added newly into loot tables I guess.
    Last edited by XtremTech; Jun 15th, 2012 at 08:12:28.
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.