Thread: New 'Phasefront' vehicle

Rant/Rage/Suggestion about Kananmuna

holy milking cows of enter the fist

/weeeeeoooohhwweeeoooohhhweeeee mode enabled.

2500 pts should be account wide.

Its ~1k more than the xmas vehicle that allowed you to fly in SL for a month (well worth it) It gave one a nice holiday 'high' (pun intended).

Someone commented that its like a 'direct donate button' and all, but man is it blatantly obvious.

I could see talking myself into an account-wide vehicle for 2500.

I'm guessing there's no new free vehicle from an event mob this year!

A real credz sink would be these items in an ingame shop for 400m or so (reasonable price). >2 cents.
    Last edited by lunarsolace; Jun 21st, 2012 at 19:13:38.

Who came up with the name chicken egg anyway? Hehe.

New 'Phasefront' vehicle

The hovering ball thing. I'd quite like one, I like the look. However, I can't buy it with Phasefront points that I paid for because, despite the name, it won't be in the Phasefront store. I can buy it for Funcom points of course but, either as a mistake or as a really quite cynical deliberate move, it costs 100 points more than I can buy as a chunk. I can buy 2400 points for about £20.00 which is a high price but I might have considered it except the vehicle has been priced at 2500 so I have to buy 100 more to afford it. But wait, I can't buy 100, I can only buy another 600 which adds another £5.00 to the bill and leaves me with points I can spend on...other stuff.

A minor point I know and probably I'm the only one that cares but I feel this is an unnecessary rage inducer given the other recent good work done by the devs.
    Just saying.

i feel that it should be on the loot table for the nomad raid or given to us for free seeing as we already pay to play this game. putting it in the items shop is just another slap in the face off funcom.

a birthday celebration is ment to be a way to not only celebrate the ongoing game but also a way to reward its players for helping the game go on for so long.
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

£25.00 and it's not even account wide lol
    I'm past caring I think.

I saw one at AOG on RK2 yesterday. I laughed when I saw it.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Making this anniversary vehicle account wide would have received many sales. +1 for making it account wide. Very nice vehicle, would be a shame to not see many around. So far I have only seen 2 on RK1
    Yagyu for life

Quote Originally Posted by ionbutterfly View Post
    £25.00 and it's not even account wide lol
    i'm past caring i think.
    qft

good question.

Thanks to whomever moved this thread, I totally posted it in the wrong section.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikaria View Post
    i feel that it should be on the loot table for the nomad raid or given to us for free seeing as we already pay to play this game. putting it in the items shop is just another slap in the face off funcom.

a birthday celebration is ment to be a way to not only celebrate the ongoing game but also a way to reward its players for helping the game go on for so long.
    ^^This
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

The Xmas snow speeder was around 1200 points. I thought that was extremely pricey for a single vehicle that is not account wide. This one is more than twice that one.

So a hypothetical scenario: Lets say you had no paid points on your account and decided to buy the Kanoomoonard. You'd throw $25 at funcom in 2 transactions *2400 + 600* (CHA-CHING sound effects provided)

That is near 2 months of single subscriptions, around 2 months for 3 months at a time, etc etc.

I could see myself buying one at the snow speeder price, or 2500 for account-wide would also be attractive as well.