Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proposition

Proposition

For *ages* adventurers have been asking for morph free morphs (i.e. no visual effect) I want it badly.

Now to entice you into diddling with morph nanos;

If I could see my toon while playing, may buy more stuffs from the item shop!

Is a win-win, we get a long desired change, you get more folks able to see toon, which (ideally) means more folks buying items for their advys.

(Or could just make item shop thingie that removed visual morph, but that'd be... evil...)
    I make it look easy, 'cause it is to me.

dear god yes please.

Yus

F10 option please, to hide your own character being morphed, to your own and everyone elses eyes

Agents do get an option to cancel size, but nooooooo not the adv, we have to look at dog scrotum all day long.

Badorde 220/30 ranger troxer adphy
    Mindsphere 220/30 soli crattikus
    Crowey 220/30 nindja tr0xs healthgivas
    Badorder 220/30 pewpew troks reflector
    Badodor 220/30 tarder

Quote Originally Posted by badorde View Post
    agents do get an option to cancel size, but nooooooo not the adv, we have to look at dog scrotum all day long.
    lmfao!
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

Advy was my first toon ever. I love everything about him except those morphs, well except reet. It stopped me from playing my advy and from playing any shapeshifter in any other game.

Are you propositioning me?

Big bump for this. The atrocious appearance of the morphs are the number one reason that I do not play advies.

as a keeper..i'll take all the advy morph visual powers ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by badorde View Post
    ...we have to look at dog scrotum all day long.
    Bwwwaaahaaaa! But seriously though, this would be a great thing for us advies. I too hate looking up the tailpipe of an animal.

Oldie but goodie: Anthropomorphic Adventurer Morphs.

TL;DR version:

When "morphed" the nano would change the head, hands, arms, feet, and back appearance, overriding the armor and/or social tab. So in wolf form you would look like a werewolf. For added points create new character models that give morphed characters a more animal like posture. (longer legs, knees always bent, etc.)

Leet and Parrot forms are functional as is.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    Oldie but goodie: Anthropomorphic Adventurer Morphs.

TL;DR version:

When "morphed" the nano would change the head, hands, arms, feet, and back appearance, overriding the armor and/or social tab. So in wolf form you would look like a werewolf. For added points create new character models that give morphed characters a more animal like posture. (longer legs, knees always bent, etc.)

Leet and Parrot forms are functional as is.
    I love that idea!

When pvping on my adv, I actually disable myself from powers just simply because I wanna look sexy while killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    So in wolf form you would look like a werewolf. For added points create new character models that give morphed characters a more animal like posture. (longer legs, knees always bent, etc.)
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/172532.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
    I love that idea!

When pvping on my adv, I actually disable myself from powers just simply because I wanna look sexy while killing people.
    this is why my 170morphed melee advy beat your 200 unmorphed ranged advy
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Malraux View Post
    this is why my 170morphed melee advy beat your 200 unmorphed ranged advy
    Yes

btw morphs should work for melee characters, it's retarded to have a dog firing a full auto from the mouth ...

suggestion : revamp morphes

make melee morphes > wolf, sabertooth, bear, scorpion ... for melee characters.
    make ranged morphes > salamander/dragon (fireballs, pewpew), friggin shark with lazer beams, whatever.

specific buffs for each type (add damage, add range, ...)

with the (small) bonus : in pvp you know if you're fighting a ranged or melee character.

Leet/Reet/Dragon/Tree as they are now.

Modify Cold-Blooded buff to also hide Kitty/Wolf, in addition to shrinking Dragon - or make comparable nanos that use some ncu but can hide Kitty/Wolf if desired.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Love the idea of the morph making you walk around like an Ancient Egyptian deity! Wolf up and look like Annubis!
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by phybrizo View Post
    friggin shark with lazer beams, whatever.
    http://i.imgur.com/nPPIr.gif

Some ppl hate that:

(a) Agents have to be tiny to use their big conceal buffs

(b) Enforcers have to be big when they max bufff their hp

(c) Advies have to be animal morphs to use a variety of combat-related buffs.

Counterpoint - the professions come part and parcel with these characteristcs - you don't get to just be some char who gets to pick a la carte what cool buffs/attributes they can run with - that's not what the game, or those professions are about.

Possible solution:

Special buffs for each of these 3 professions to 'normalize' the char for certain situations - agent and enforcer size, advie for wolf/kitty (the other advie morphs are fine as is). Said normalizing buffs should have substantial skill req's and use substantial ncu - say 400ish nanoskills and 50ish ncu. Advies should also get a normalize (other) buff with skills a fr00b can just reach to allow them to remove wolf/kitty morphs from teammates. End result is ppl -can- get those wolf evades/speed and kitty dmg and still show off their item shop replica armor set but with a ncu sink. Said buffs would tend to be used on bigger players who have had time to work with the morph side effects of their profession and not just toss that aside at lvl 20.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast